“Quick, beautiful view, and good prices”

Stagnaro Bros Seafood
Ranked #25 of 406 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2018

We were seated and served promptly, and sat on the upper deck with panorama views of the wharf. It was a rainy day, so it was barely populated up there. Nice and quiet! We got the crab cocktail which was ok. We shared a fish and chips, which were nice and fresh. Great fries. Got two beers as well. Fairly priced for the area, and we didn't get sick. Nothing great, nothing bad.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

After visiting Amo Nuevo to observe the sea lion migration from the dunes above the beach you cannot be but awed by the waters of the Monterey Bay. Time passes and as the sun sets yo realize how hungry you are. This restaurant has been a local favorite for years. Located at the end of Fisherman’s Wharf, you’ll find a casual seafood fare with several options , bountiful food at great prices. It is homey with many locals eating there. You need to pay for parking on the wharf, but they validate your parking Tuesday’s. Another casual diner on the wharf is Ideal .

Reviewed January 4, 2018

I had the crab and shrimp Louie for dinner tonight and it was just ok, I've had better. Basic Iceberg salad and was nothing to write home about. The service was good and good bread. Might give it another try sometime, but I will try something different on the menu.

2  Thank davidsantacruz
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Generally the food is fine, service is fine. We had a very nice lady helping us.

The corn dog on the child’s menu made my son vomit and now the following day he is still queasy and doesn’t want to do anything.

My wife thought it looked very old. It seemed hard, fried and overcooked.

Definitely avoid this.

Polenta was nice.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Santa Cruz I make sure to stop in Stagnaro's. Food is delicious and fresh. The ciopinno is made with fresh caught seafood and is really delicious. I went with a group of 4 adults and 1 child. All the adults got bowls of clam chowder and the waitress brought a bread bowl of clam chowder for my son, made from a roll. It was very sweet. Great customer service!

1  Thank CaliforniaGirl2107