See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This accommodation is absolutely not worth paying for. We only dealt with one staff member, who was relatively friendly. However, the accommodation was very dilapidated and extremely unclean - the carpet was filthy, the bathroom was mouldy, the bed linen was dirty and discoloured. The phone in room did not work, the room smelt musty and of cigarette smoke, the door handle was very flimsy and did not seem secure. The neighbor hood looked dodgy and did not feel safe. We wanted to change hotels, but couldn’t due to lack of availability - we were very excited to check-out the next day! We would not recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

On arrival, found the staff to be friendly and helpful, and superficially not a bad place. However, after reaching our Room, we found it to be in very poor condition (bath missing laquer, very unclean furniture, noisy fridge). It was then we looked out of the window and realised, as a lot of the other reviews have stated, the neighbourhood was seriously dodgy! From the group of guys loitering by the car park next to the boarded up motel, to the homeless guy playing with a knife on the corner of the block...
We lasted about 15 minutes before getting out of there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dave w
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. Our room was very nicely appointed. We had a suite with a fire place, sofa, nice table and chairs. I would definitely stay there again. Nice continental breakfast. We even had 2 showers which is really nice when everyone has to get ready at the same time. Great location to the wharf.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lori S
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights and regretted the reservation as soon as I pulled in to the parking lot at 3pm on a Saturday.
There was a tailgate party going on in the parking lot. I was out for he rest of the evening after 4 pm, came back after dinner and a stroll by the ocean, and they were still there!!!!!
It lasted until after midnight and the sound of music and clanking beer bottles was part of the rancor. Empty packs of Trojans, cigarette butts and other trash were left in its wake. The management did nothing.
There is an abandoned hotel right next to Pacific Inn, homeless people, drug addicts and even a prostitute were more of the area’s scenic amenities.
The room itself was clean and ample sized but the adjoining room had a smoker even though it is a non-smoking hotel.
I had the sense she was living there and smoking everyday because of the way my room smelled. Again, a function of poor management but hey it was off-season and they could get $65/night out of her.
If you need a cheap hotel and don’t mind the 3rd World character of the vicinity, and know how to defend yourself, you can make this work. If not SKIP this one.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SFJAZZ
Reviewed February 5, 2018

When I checked in, the guy behind the counter asked to see my bank statement because he couldn't tell if he had charged me yet.. (?) After seeing the room, I asked the same guy for a refund because it was absolutely the most disgusting room I have ever seen. he advised me that he could give me 50% back as "it was very hard for him to do a refund".. I asked to speak with the manager and he refused to call him. I have worked in the hotel/timeshare industry for 10+ years, and have never experiences a scam quite like this. Wound up booking a room down the street and these thieves kept my money.

Carpets - absolutely disgusting
No phone in the room (I don't think this is legal)
TV did not work
Cigarette burn holes in blankets
Really shady activity going on right next door to motel, as well as across the street. I would never stay here by myself, but especially would not stay here with children. Not a safe atmosphere at all. Go a couple block up the street (away from the ocean) and you will find that it is much, much, safer, cleaner, etc.

The pictures speak for themselves...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo