All reviews parking garage waffles sitting room sofa bed free breakfast breakfast area king suite street noise large room close to downtown beach boardwalk one night stay hot tub beds were comfortable bw cereal ucsc
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This is an OK hotel for an OK price. The location is pretty good (pier and sea front are walkable) Breakfast could be better and our room was right by the ice machine so only 4 stars I'm afraid. It had potential to be better. Massive room and was very comfy.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Elizabeth and Eli (Front Desk) were extremely helpful in helping me find a solution to a third party booking agency’s problem. They were outgoing, funny, and extremely efficient in helping me find a place to stay. Best customer service I’ve experienced in a long time!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2018

The Front desk staff and General Manager Ana were super attentive and understanding concerning an error with my reservation that was made through a third party website. The front staff alerted Ana to the situation and she immediately corrected the problem. Ana was friendly, helpful and gracious without exception. That being said, I'd recommend staying at this hotel knowing that the staff and general manger will not disappoint.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I was not sure about this hotel from some of the comments of the reviews but it turned out to be a very nice clean and quiet place for me to stay.
Parking is very tight and I did scrap the rearview mirror on the right side of the car backing out of the stall cause there was a post very close to the car.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I would have to say that we got a pretty good price for a two room suite. It was a huge room but not set up well. It’s like they just busted down the wall to make two rooms into one. They need to do some major updates to the room and add more furniture. Our couch had crumbs from the previous patrons, and the shower curtain rack was on a screw barely holding on. The bed was nice, but the room needs a makeover badly. The hotel halls were filthy, a little vacuum could help. But the front desk staff was amazing. We won’t be coming back, but it was ok for a night.

Trip type: Travelled with family