I was very surprised and impressed with the Budget Inn in santa fe springs, ca. looking for a place to spend our week at, we weren't particularly picky being the hour of night and a lond road trip. This hotel was right off the 5 freway with a sign telling everyone passing by "$45 a night". True as could be, with tax, $50 even and a added discount for staying a week.
The place offered one surprise after another, from the gracious clerks at the desk, maidservice pleasant and steadily working, taking time to learn names and always very chearful. Maintenance hard at a wide range of tasks which is very noticeable from the upkeep of the property, very large rooms with fridge,microwave,cable tv, free internet, laundry room with all machines functiioning and actually completing a load without dumping endless quarters to finish drying, breakfast in the morning and the list goes on.
The place sits off the 5 fwy with the 91 fwy a mile away making disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm 10 minutes away, Magic Mountain 40 minutes away and all the shopping and entertainmentwe had been told about almost within walking distance. There were a couple of warm days,the first we spent at the pool, the second we drove about 20 minutes and found ourselves in the sand at the beach.
And don't worry about the freway, the only time we were reminded that it was next to us was when we needed to drive on it. And I would just bet that even though it isnt a motel 6, the Budget Inn would probably leave a light on for ya too if you asked. Because this is one place that you will find the staff, from the top down, very eager to please and happy to be doing it for you.
If you're looking for a place in the area, give this place a try. You will definately getevery bit of your $50 worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Budget Inn boasts 101 guest rooms that are spread out over three wings each two spacious floors. Each of the guest accommodations have been designed to ease guests into a relaxed state of mind We are only minutes away from the world famous Disneyland Theme Park and Disney Adventure some of the finest beaches in Southern California and all of Southern California's most popular tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Budget Inn Santa Fe Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Fe Springs
- Santa Fe Springs Best Western