“Good food, quick service”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #112 of 249 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is your typical Panda Express with usual delicious offerings. They are polite and helpful, while processing your order speedily.

1  Thank thawsout

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Because there's so many people waiting in line! The food is what you would expect from a Chinese/American diner, but it's flavorful and filling. Mostly.

Reviewed October 6, 2016

I've never eaten at Panda Express before and will probably not want to again if this is what it actually is like. For fast Chinese Food; it was not very good at all. The ingredients did not seem like quality; the flavors were not defined or even that good. I ordered a premium (add $1.25) bowl of honey walnut shrimp and I just tasted a dry sweetness. My son had the general tso's which is his favorite and said that it was meh. We spent almost $30 including drinks, egg rolls (which were overcooked) and cream cheese wontons (should have just made a meal of these as they were the best thing we ordered). The unsweetened tea (hibiscus?) was also pretty good. Overall, not the best experience.

1  Thank DawnDavidson
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

I stop to grab dinner before work and got behind one customer who had large order four staff to server her, finally time for my order fresh veggies no burnt and dried out. Chicken teriyaki nope out come back in ten min? Ah no! Green bean chicken and broccoli beef. Both were slimmy, to much oil and cornstarch. Tossed in the trash.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

We love to go to Panda Express because their food is great. The restaurant is always clean and the Service is friendly. The food is what we go back for time and again. I like the spicy selections and my wife loves the Shrimp meals. Chicken, Beef, Sea Food and vegetables are tasty and fresh. Panda is one of our most liked Restaurant in any town here or on the road.