“Delicious Food, helpful staff”
Review of Zoe's Hawaiian BBQ

Zoe's Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #42 of 244 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is really good food, with lots of choices. The selection is nice if you have a catered event and get to try all of them! I've enjoyed it this way at two local events and would highly recommend you try it.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

REally liked the concept of the place, fun spot. I deduct a star because the the takeout wait was awkward with diners, so from a dining perspective I can imagine trying to eat with someone standing by your table waiting for takeout. Also, the bulgogi was a little light on the portion size. Salty as all heck, but that is Hawaiian. The macaroni and steamed rice were good, really dug the live music, will visit again for a dine-in experience. Very nice and efficient staff.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The food is so good here. We love the Katsu and the soups. My little girls love the burgers here and my older girls love the soupsl

1  Thank Charlene M
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Was up for overnight stay for work. I have expense acct when I'm out town for food so I like to eat well. I usually go to Olive Garden Santa Maria good but been a lot , save another review. I had a c+ meal at dinner Wed another place Santa Maria not great. I finished work Thurs and when in bed Wed read Trip Advisor great review from of
Zoe's Hawaiian BBQ. Hard to see from Santa Maria Way . Cops and jocks and nurses having lunch . Hawaiian music. Surfboard out front. I had the Zoe's Loco Moco . Three over easy eggs big scoop rice and mac salad about five slices Spam and lots brown gravy . Ice tea side . Ate in but got two thirds to go and ate later in Goleta. That was at 11:15 am and don't need dinner tonight . I'm 235 and filled me up. Nice staff and owner lived Hawaii 30 years and looks like this is an independent restaurant. Highly recommend if your Hawaiian coming to Central Coast and Solving Santa Maria or love this style comfort food. Can't eat everyday but once while . I was in great mood rest of day. They have Katsu dumplings too and other things . Mahalo.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Come get the best Hawaiian BBQ I've ever had right in Santa Maria. I went to Hawaii for the first time recently and was disappointed comparing what I got there to what I get at Zoe's.

1  Thank Caribbean W