“Fantastic Family Time!!!”

and up
Electric Bicycle Tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
Ranked #2 of 39 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Monica's 1st all electric bicycle guided tour (maximum of 5 riders per guide) along the beach thru the Venice Canals. See sights where tour buses and cars can't take you. Let the electric bikes take you further than you thought you'd go in this 2 1/2 to 3 hour adventure. Pedal...or Not.
Reviewed 28 December 2011

We took the Santa Monica / Venice Beach tour on the first day of our week in Southern California. It was a great start to our week! Barb is a wonderful tour guide, and took us to some beautiful destinations on an cool, sunny day. The electric bikes were a blast, and worked great in either mode -- "Pedal or Not".

All reviews
"venice canals"
in 30 reviews
"our tour guide"
in 24 reviews
"test run"
"great tour"
in 14 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
in 5 reviews
"the santa monica pier"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 22 December 2011

This was quite unexpectedly a lot of fun. My husband and I went with out 23 and 17 year old daughters and all of us thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Barb was our tour guide and was fabulous: knowledgeable, easy going and fun. It's just a really pleasant way to spend and afternoon and learn a lot about Santa Monica and Venice. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going on this tour!

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Wow, this tour was one of the highlights of our vacation. The electric bikes are so cool. You can pedal or use the electric or both at the same time. The bikes have baskets for your coats/purse/stuff. The bottled water provided was a nice extra. Our guide Barb was friendly and knew the area. I loved riding on the beach from Santa Monica to Venice. The tours are small and ours was just the two of us. Barb tailored the adventure to what we wanted to see. We stopped often for photo ops and bathroom breaks. There was one very steep part when we walked our bikes; the electric motor made it easy to do this.

We took an $85 cab ride to get there from the Universal Sheraton (1.25 hours in the am traffic) and $6 bus rides back (2.0 hours). The bike tour was so worth it. Afterwards we went to the Third Street Promenade and had a wonderful lunch at the Crepe Cafe. There was lots of stores to visit a the promenade. The Concierge at the promenade mapped out our bus ride back.

I am 53 years young and do not like bike riding. I had a totally fantastic time on this tour. I highly recommend the pedal or not tour. We saw all of Santa Monica and Venice with a great guide. Do not miss this fun adventure. I am still smiling.

2  Thank 789Princess099
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Hi,

I recently went on a bike tour around santa monica, venice beach and the canals, I was the only person to book this tour on that day. Barb stil took me on the tour which I thought was awesome, I couldn't find any other company that would confirm the booking unless they had 3 or more people on the tour. Had had such a great morning with Barb, i would defiantly recommend booking with this company as I had done alot of research on the other companies and glad I chose this one. It has a more personal touch to it, oh and santa monica and venice beach are a must.

Thankyou Pedal or not for such a great tour. Ill defiantly be back. :))

1  Thank woddie_girl