1,841 results
All reviews pool area glass of champagne ocean view stylish hotel upon check location is great lobby bar short walk to the beach la area venice beach main street ocean avenue valet parking los angeles casa del mar concierge hip
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Great hotel, stylish, modern, very well maintained, friendly staff. The only issue was the price of a tea! $6.50 So make sure you get it in the morning when it’s complimentary. It’s stupid things like this that I’ll remember the most about this visit. Management give your head a shake ....fix this ridiculous pricing!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oliver w
Brenda B, Front Office Manager at Viceroy Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear oliver w,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are so happy that our team was dedicated to providing sincere service. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding the tea and we will be sure to address this as quickly as possible. We hope to have you back for another stay,

Reviewed May 21, 2018

From the moment we booked to our departure, Viceroy took excellent care to ensure we had a lovely stay during our time in Santa Monica. Upon check-in, we were upgraded to an Ocean-View room, and we also had the opportunity to check in early, which was crucial since we had to run to a meeting early in the afternoon. Free wi-fi was a total treat, as was the morning coffee, which was set up as early as 5:45AM (was still on East Coast coast time). The fitness center was great, with water, towels and fresh fruit. My only minor complaint would be that there weren't a lot of weight machines, but then again there wasn't much room. We dined twice at the restaurant and both times had delicious food and excellent service. I also appreciated that the night manager - who was still around at 6AM when I was prepping for the morning's meetings - helped me with some color printing (for a fee). All in all I loved this hotel and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FlyPhylly

Dear FlyPhylly,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am elated to read our commitment to personable excellence by assisting with your early check-in request, complimentary upgrade and helping prepare for your meeting. It looks like you enjoyed all of our hotel amenities throughout your stay including our restaurant, fitness center and coffee services. We hope to have you back with us many times in the future!

Reviewed May 20, 2018

I enjoyed my stay at The Viceroy. The staff are friendly and rooms are nicely styled, spotlessly clean and well layed out. I was fortunate enough to have an ocean view which was lovely. Overall it is a stylish hotel and in a great location that is close to the beach and is walking distance to restaurants and bars. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank rlee872229

Dear rlee872229,

Thank you for choosing Viceroy for your visit to LA and your excellent rating! I am pleased our commitment to excellence resonated during your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Had the pleasure of spending the weekend here and the hotel was beautiful and the room was very comfortable. The bathroom was incredibly spacious and I had a room with that looked out onto the pacific ocean. Great location for anyone wanting to be near the beach.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kwin82

Thank you for the 5 Star review kwin82! We are so glad you enjoyed your overall stay including our spacious bathrooms and ocean view room. We hope you decide to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Wonderful staff, eclectic vibe and great access to beach and many restaurants. An oasis after fun-filled days in Santa Monica or L.A. traffic. Relax poolside, by the fire pit or in a cabana-they'll pamper you

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jsharp379
Dylan S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Viceroy Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Thank you jsharp379 for taking the time to share your review of Viceroy Santa Monica here on Trip Advisor. Reviews like these truly reaffirm that we are doing all the right things to truly create a welcoming and comfortable experience for all of our guests. I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of our amazing surroundings as well as enjoy our luxurious poolside fire pits and cabanas! I truly believe that we offer an amazing value for our prime location in Santa Monica and our amazing guest rooms and amenities.

Please come back and see us very soon!

All the best,