Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
What a great way to see the sites.

Reviewed February 17, 2015

from US$79.00
from US$99.00
from US$69.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Bought a 2 hour electric bike rental Groupon deal and it was the highlight of my 3 day trip to LA. Albert is absolutely the best! He gave us great instructions on how to use the bikes and mapped out the places that we can visit within the 2 hours of rental. I was shocked by how fast they actually go as we made it from Venice pier all the way to the Palisades in less than an hour! It's so much better than regular bikes.
Definitely gonna do this again the next time I visit LA. There's just so much to see in the area! Make sure you bring a lot of water as there's not much shaded areas while you're biking.

Reviewed February 17, 2015

We found this on Groupon originally but contacted Active Movement directly and got an even better deal. We thought it would be a fun way to get around and see the sites while getting some exercise. We had a blast! Albert was so cool. He gave us ideas of things to see and where to eat. With just a few minutes of instruction we were on our way. The electric power was so cool. Loved the pedal assist. 3 options, regular with no electric, pedal assist, or full power throttle control. We highly recommend this company and plan to use them our next time. Try them you will be glad you did!

2  Thank littleditty79
Reviewed December 28, 2014

Rented a bike from Albert on Saturday had a great time the service was very good. Next time I am in Santa Monica I will be calling Albert again.

1  Thank tommylNevada
Reviewed November 28, 2014

I rented the electric bikes for 2 hours through Groupon. Was something different and seemed to be a great deal. I needed something to do when my parents came to visit as they are a little older.
We had a blast! The bikes were easy to operate and we went from Venice past Santa Monica and back. It was very easy for them -actually it is easy for anyone!

It was such an enjoyable experience that I can't wait for my next visitor to come so I can take them. Will get the longer rental next time so there is time to stop during the ride.

1  Thank SouthJersey09
Reviewed November 24, 2014

really enjoyed this.
the bikes were awesome, and the guy who handled our reservation was great.
excellent service. on-time, and considerate!

Reviewed October 28, 2014

Great and friendly service. Albert runs the business and is very client focused. I will recommend to all my friends to try for something fun and different. Next time I'm in SM, I will rent again from Albert.

Reviewed September 6, 2014

We rented the 2 bikes for the day and had a blast. Albert was an incredible host and gave us lots of tips where to go and what to see. The bikes were delivered hotel which made the whole experience stress less. The bikes were in great condition and would rent again. This is a must do if like the outdoors.
Thanks Albert for a great experience while we stayed in Santa Monica.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had a fun day riding an e-bike. This was our first time and it was easy to do . You can pedal assist or go electric and either way was good.

1  Thank Phiphi25
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The two hour bike tour was one of the highlights of our visit to LA, something not to miss, and our guide Albert, gave full meaning to this activity. This is a must! Call him, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank AGUGYE
Reviewed May 30, 2014

So much fun to be out and about on a nice sunny day. Would have never been able to cover 15 miles without help from the pedal-assist electric bikes. Great day.

1  Thank Cindy C