“Breeze by the Beach”
Review of Active Movement

Active Movement
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in trendy Santa Monica & Venice Beach. If you are looking for the best way to spend a day in Santa Monica look no further than with us. We accommodate your sightseeing adventure via electric bike tours of Santa Monica, Venice beach and marina del Rey as well as rentals for you to cruise the bike path to hermosa beach or visit the trendy local areas of Santa Monica & Venice Beach.
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Bought a 2 hour electric bike rental Groupon deal and it was the highlight of my 3 day trip to LA. Albert is absolutely the best! He gave us great instructions on how to use the bikes and mapped out the places that we can visit within the 2 hours of rental. I was shocked by how fast they actually go as we made it from Venice pier all the way to the Palisades in less than an hour! It's so much better than regular bikes.
Definitely gonna do this again the next time I visit LA. There's just so much to see in the area! Make sure you bring a lot of water as there's not much shaded areas while you're biking.

Reviewed February 17, 2015

We found this on Groupon originally but contacted Active Movement directly and got an even better deal. We thought it would be a fun way to get around and see the sites while getting some exercise. We had a blast! Albert was so cool. He gave us ideas of things to see and where to eat. With just a few minutes of instruction we were on our way. The electric power was so cool. Loved the pedal assist. 3 options, regular with no electric, pedal assist, or full power throttle control. We highly recommend this company and plan to use them our next time. Try them you will be glad you did!

2  Thank littleditty79
Reviewed December 28, 2014

Rented a bike from Albert on Saturday had a great time the service was very good. Next time I am in Santa Monica I will be calling Albert again.

1  Thank tommylNevada
Reviewed November 28, 2014

I rented the electric bikes for 2 hours through Groupon. Was something different and seemed to be a great deal. I needed something to do when my parents came to visit as they are a little older.
We had a blast! The bikes were easy to operate and we went from Venice past Santa Monica and back. It was very easy for them -actually it is easy for anyone!

It was such an enjoyable experience that I can't wait for my next visitor to come so I can take them. Will get the longer rental next time so there is time to stop during the ride.

1  Thank SouthJersey09