Clean room, impeccable service, great breakfast, and centrally located. This place is a must if you are looking for a gem when there are plenty of overpriced rooms in the LA area. Give this Best Western a try and I am sure you will feel the same. It is a 10 in all categories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and the Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. Guests arriving at the Gateway Hotel Santa Monica find an exceptionally welcoming, cheerful and affordable hotel featuring all the comforts of home. Blending coastal style accommodations with friendly service and plenty of thoughtful perks, our 123 bright, contemporary rooms offer pillow top mattress, 42-inch flat panel TV's with cable, complimentary coffee, tea and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western