2,694 results
All reviews fig restaurant fig tree ocean tower bungalow bar exhale spa lobby lounge street promenade beautiful property concierge desk car service the santa monica pier beverly hills los angeles valet parking ocean front palisades wilshire
Reviewed September 27, 2017

The hotel staff is the best I have experienced in LA. Everyone, especially the Director of Guest Services, Schaeffer, Joshua Schaeffer was so welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend the Fairmont.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Allyson H, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

K236YGshannonm,

Wow! A large thank you for the 5 stars and great comments. Josh is wonderful to have on our team and a great welcoming to the hotel. We hope you can come back very soon an say hello!

Best,

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Well located about 200 m from 3rd st Promenade and ten minutes walk to beach. Gig restaurant a very pleasant environment with good choices, pool also nice. We were 3 in the room and it was tight. Bathroom in particular was tired.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

PFHK,

Thank you for your honest review. It is always wonderful to hear how our guests enjoyed their time while with us as well where we can improve so, thank you. We hope you can come back to us very soon.

Warm Wishes,

Reviewed September 24, 2017

The restaurant is just ok. We order a pizza that were anything special. The salads were not special either. The restaurant is quite noisy except for a few tables that are located close to the swimming pool

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

ferrosario66,

I am sorry to hear our hotel didn't exceed your expectations. We hope to make each stay memorable and enjoyable and for that I apologize. FIG is one of the most popular restaurants in Santa Monica and continuing to grow but we are unable to grow with out feedback so, thank you for writing about your experience.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This is my family's second stay in five years at this hotel. It is located across the street from the beach access. You can rent a bike or walk to the beach. Take a walk to the Santa Monica pier or the 3rd Street shopping area. The hotel's facilities are great, with a pool, gym, spa, yoga classes. The indoor outdoor bar area is wonderful for a drink or snack. Overall I would recommend this property to my friends and family and would definitely return if I am in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

laura s,

First of all, thank you so much for your loyalty with our property. we greatly appreciate your review and taking the time to talk about how much you enjoy your stay our property annually. We cannot wait to welcome you and your family back again very soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I am currently laying in bed, trying to take a nap at 2 in the afternoon, and there is NOISE EVERYWHERE. Loud housekeepers in the next room. Loud housekeepers above me. Loud housekeepers rolling their carts outside. Walkie Talkies. Traffic from the street. The reason I am taking a nap in the afternoon is because I was awoken by the family next door at 5am. I could hear every word of their conversation.

This is a hotel with an amazing location and a pretty good restaurant. But that’s it. This is not worth $400 a night. Pool area is very small. Facilities are limited. Valet is $50 a night. Beds are too firm.

I’m ready to go home now.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank JayB63

Jay B,

Thank you for your review and making us aware of the issues you encountered during your time with us. Should we have been aware of the situation we would have done everything we could to make your stay as comfortable as possible and get you into a quiet room or sent our security team up to assist with the noise. Again our sincerest apologies and we hope you reconsider staying with us again in the near future.