2,648 results
All reviewsfig restaurantfig treeocean towerbungalow barlobby loungestreet promenadebeautiful propertyconcierge deskcar servicevenice beachturn down servicebeverly hillshotel in santa monicavalet stafflos angelesocean frontvalet parking
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

You absolutely feel luxury the moment that you enter the hotel. We stayed one of their suite.
Layout was good. Furniture has LA touches - Restoration hardware bed and nightstand. They knew we were traveling with toddler, diaper genius were waiting us! Spa is tiny. Pool is decent. My only negative experience was about their food outlet. Breakfast was below average. There is a night club on the property so it can be pretty loud at night.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Love this hotel, especially the bar the fig. The staff is extremely friendly. I always make sure to have Hugh as my waiter, he's the best! If you're looking to stay in Santa Monica, stay here and go to the fig.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ChrisH10529
Allyson H, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Chris H,

Thank you for commenting on your experience with us, I will be passing this information to Hugh as well. Come back soon!

Warm Regards,
Allyson Humphrey
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 19, 2017

My family and I have been coming here for over 15 years. We usually stay for a month and enjoy the location of the hotel as well as the food and service. In particular, Laura Yang has always been extremely helpful when arranging the stay in advance and always makes sure we get our preferred room. We always say that one summer we'll go somewhere new, but we can never bring ourselves to skip a vacation in Santa Monica and this place is a huge reason for that!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

My wife and I just enjoyed an amazing 7 night stay at this fantastic Hotel. We were on the 9th floor and had an outstanding view of the water and Malibu. The room was beautiful, the grounds immaculate, and the location was ideal as it was within walking distance of the beach, Venice Boardwalk, 3rd Street Promenade, etc.

What takes the hotel to the next level is the staff. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel taken care of which is the norm for Fairmont as a brand, but this hotel took it to another level.

Specifically the staff at Fig who made a point of letting my wife and I know how much they enjoyed our joining them for dinner to celebrate our anniversary and made sure we wanted for nothing.

Another great example of someone at this hotel going above and beyond to make a moment memorable would be Laura Yang who we met in the lobby one morning and shared our anniversary plans for the day. When we returned back to our room there was a bottle of Champagne, chocolate covered Strawberries, and a lovely note.

Actions like Laura's make you feel like a hotel is about the guests experience and not their wallets. This level of caring is why when we return to the Los Angeles area, Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is where we will stay.

Room Tip: "All rooms have amazing views"
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2017

As part of a proposal engagement celebration I planned a getaway for two nights at the Fairmont. My fiancé and I planned to celebrate Saturday and Sunday night and I reached out to Joshua Schaeffer to help plan the weekend. He was able to make brunch reservations Sunday morning for respective families and help secure a table Sunday afternoon at the bungalow for 20 of my friends. The process was very easy and all done through email Joshua was very responsive And made planning this a breeze. Upon arrival to our upgraded Bungalo room courtesy of Joshua There was flowers petals laid across the be d as a surprise. The customer service here is excellent and Joshua made our celebration that much more special. I highly recommend reaching out to him if you have anything special planned for your stay !

Room Tip: Go for the Bungalo room and you have a mini patio and a mini house
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

ryanjustsaidthis,

Wow! It seems as if our Director of Guest Services made your stay a memorable one. He really is fantastic at making it special. We hope you come back to us again soon for your next celebration.

Warm Regards,