Vintners Inn
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$123
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$199
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$189
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$236
US$199
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$150
US$189
  • Pool
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$127
Sandman Hotel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Hotel Azura(Santa Rosa)
US$130
US$126
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$95
All reviewsjohn ash restaurantturn down serviceferrari caranoupstairs fireplace roompower plantjogging trailwine countryhalf bottle of winebeautiful groundssecond floorvineyard viewprivate patiositting areaeach morningrooms are spaciouson site restaurantromantic getaway
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Extremely comfortable rooms, large and spacious. Beautiful grounds. My wife and I had an excellent stay.

My only complaint was that our room service plates and trays had not been removed from our room when we got back at 11:00 from our night out even though turn down service had come through.

Overall it was comfortable, quiet and well worth the price.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank cs34109
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My wife and I had not been to The Vintners Inn and John Ash & Co in over twenty years. Shame on us! We took advantage of a promotion that included the room, a credit towards dinner and two Winery Passes for two. There is also a continnental breakfast included.
The property is outstanding and our room was delightful.
We had a pre dinner cocktail at the bar, which was very quaint and lively.
We had an exceptional dinner. The setting, the service and the meal were all five stars.
I had the lamb shank, which melted from the bone and my wife had the diver scallops, which were remarkable. The wait staff was knowledgable and very attentive.
We will return, and it willl not take us another twenty years.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bobostours
Reviewed January 11, 2012

First, the property itself is just wonderful. Courtyards with fountains, cobblestone, vines etc., just lovely. The rooms were warm and comfy, with wonderful furnishings and beautiful views. The service great also, housekeeping meticulous and all others we dealt with very friendly. Oh, and the restaraunt was top notch. So what's not to like?????

Oh, my gosh, 7 AM Saturday morning and there is this roar. At first I told my husband I thought we were having an earthquake! We then figured it out that it had to have been a jet. So much for sleeping in! At breakfast the hostess told us the aiport is just a few miles away. She added that they are expanding and bigger jets will be coming in. She then said the area is going after mass tourism (she said all of this like it was going to be a good thing!)

This was our third and probably last trip to Sonoma County. It had already started to loss it's "quaintness" but the direction they are going it will be nowhere near what it used to be. Head to the Upper Napa Valley, St. Helena and Calistoga, these are much more surreal, peaceful areas. Too bad they go too big for their britches!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank texaslisa
SueBurnet, Manager at Vintners Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Thank you for your feed back, we appreciate your taking the time to comment. I have no idea what noise you may have heard but I don't think it would have been a jet. The airport runways are not long enough to accommodate large commercial jets. How rude though that whatever it was occurred at 7 in the morning. Since I haven't had any other comments about this I'm at a loss to give you an answer. I'm not sure who you spoke with since we don't have a breakfast hostess, perhaps someone at the front desk? Unfortunately, their facts were not quite right. Sonoma County, like all great destinations, is encouraging tourism. The expansion plans for the Sonoma County airport have been on the books for awhile with completion in 2020. So, I do hope you'll continue to come to beautiful Sonoma Wine Country and since you spoke so glowingly about Vintners Inn, you'll come back and see us again. Please feel free to call me directly if you have any questions.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

this property is lovely. We stayed ther for 3 nights over Thanksgiving week. The rooms are very big and connecting (we have kids and NEED connecting rooms) and not many properties particularly around Sonoma and Napa can offer that.
My only complaint is that the staff serving breakfast is overwhelmed. Not a big deal but can become annoying. In this area they are very disorganized (forget your orders or mix them up...). Most of them are young people trying hard but not reaching their goals.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments, guest feed back is extremely important to us. The issue with breakfast service is actually something we're addressing this year with new management and training. Not reaching their goals and that of the Inn's is exactly what we're trying to change. I hope the next time you visit us you'll be pleasantly surprised at the reorganization, just give us another month or two.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Location : Ethereal in the midst of Vineyards
Check in : Prompt and Easy
Room: Large with Balcony
Bathroom: Large with separate make up area; excellent shower,soft and thick towels
Restaurant: Excellent food and extensive wine list,attentive service
Exercise Room: Small with no HVAC
Breakfast: extensive Buffet Breakfast

Room Tip: Choose the Second floor with a Balcony facing the Vineyard
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple