• Pool
US$229
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$131
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$229
US$199
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$268
Hotel Azura(Santa Rosa)
US$130
US$167
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Sandman Hotel
All reviewsjohn ash restaurantturn down serviceferrari caranoupstairs fireplace roomjogging trailwine countrybeautiful groundsbocce ballprivate patiosecond floorwine tastingfrench doorssitting areaeach morningon site restaurantrooms are spaciousworkout room
Reviewed May 1, 2018

I was giving a talk and the organization I was speaking for put me up at this hotel. I couldn't have been more pleased. it was a beautiful day, so I felt guilty for not being outside, but I had work to do - but sitting in this lovely room, with the balcony doors open letting in the fresh air and Cali sunshine - best of both worlds. The food at the restaurant was good - I had the fish tacos (yum!). And I didn't realize until dinner but the property is owned by Ferrari-Carano - the makers of my absolute favorite sauvignon blanc!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2018

What a place. Very comfortable. Nice bed, Nice appointments. Fireplace, bar, fridge. Separate couch. This is a great get away place. I much enjoyed being there. Coffee in each of the separate room buildings. Restaurant is excellent. Service is good. Will stay again.

Very expensive

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2018

We were scheduled to stay in October but we were cancelled due to the fires. We do commend Vintner’s Inn on accommodating those misplaced.
We did reschedule for springtime 2018 and spent 4 nights in a junior suite on Travel Zoo vouchers.
The grounds were fine but nothing exceptional nor was the staff. Our room faced the parking lot. We could hear highway noise especially in the early morning. Our room was unable to pick up their Wi Fi and we had to use our data time to connect which was not acceptable. We had trouble with the mini refrigerator, since it had a lock. We had trouble opening it a few times and finally couldn’t open it at all. We needed to get medication, so had to call the front desk. They sent the bell man but he couldn’t and upon pressing that we needed to get in, they sent a maintenance man who figured out it was the wrong key. Someone had taken the real one and put a luggage key in its place. No one checked when they made up the room prior to our coming. Also we had to go to the front office to get toilet paper one morning, since they didn’t leave a backup roll.
The front desk failed to tell us about all the items included on our vouchers, such as a discount for massages. When we told the front desk at our departure, they made it sound that we were at fault since “most people schedule prior to coming”.
Overall we were not impressed and we were glad we didn’t pay full price. We will not be staying there again since there are too many other lovely Inns around the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Vintners Inn is a beautiful quaint property with a very accommodating & caring staff. Rooms are spacious, beds are really comfortable, and the cafe is very good. Everywhere you go around the resort the staff just wants to help enhance your stay. Today my husband and I had an in room couples massage by Jo T & Gary. They were amazing! I highly recommend seeing them if you stay here. Front desk staff is very friendly and very available to answer all of your needs. Five stars across the board!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Very nice place to stay!!!. Great location just outside of town. On property restaurants we very convenient too. Staff was really friendly and accommodating. Plenty of parking Will consider staying again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple