“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I live here and came on a whim bc my other breakfast place was busy. It was a little further drive but faster bc I didn’t want to wait. So glad I did. Now I’m back for day 2! They even custom made me a breakfast burrito not on their menu. My son had pancakes, and the owner stopped by and gave us his own special homemade syrup as opposed to the one on the tables. It’s my new fav, even if I have to drive a little further.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Small, crowded - but so worth the wait! Wonderful breakfast with a full menu.... they are just waiting to get in. A well guarded secret in Santa Rosa CA - a local favorite!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We went for a nice hearty breakfast, and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Great food and a good location.
Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Place was fun, food was very good as well as the coffee and service..we needed to be serviced fast as we were running late and they were able to accommodate

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

PRO'S: What's not to like with large portions of well made cafe food for Sunday brunch. Sat outside in mild weather and enjoyed a leisurely dining experience. All good.

CON'S: Sat outside and Santa Rosa Avenue traffic can muffle conversation.

SUMMARY: Good service, good food, large portions make this a return visit place.

Date of visit: September 2018