See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Brought my family here for the holiday weekend. We were able to check in an hour early so the little ones could take their naps, so that was a positive; but, the positives really end there. The room was small but functional. The toilet had a small leak, and the bathroom door wouldn’t shut completely; also, the room door made a horrible noise when you opened it. When I went down to the front desk to get more towels, since they don’t survive the room daily, the desk clerk was nowhere to be found. Two men ahead of me were waiting to check in, and they waited 30 minutes. While waiting, another guest walked up whose room keys had stopped working. Needless to say, I do not recommend this as a place to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Nathan, we apologize for the poor service you encountered from our front desk team and for the issues you had with your room. We have shared your feedback with the respective teams and will certainly step up our efforts to improve our guest experience moving forward. We hope to have the opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

This hotel is located in a nice part of Santa Rosa CA. Hotel itself is staffed with many minimally trained people. Housekeeping staff can be extremely rude and mean. This hotel is great for homeless, meth users, fresh out of jail individuals. Anyone else, you can do better than staying here--keep looking, they are overpriced. Poor quality.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Thank you for your stay. Please accept our apologies for the less than positive experience with our associates. We have shared your feedback with the entire team as we take your comments seriously, and our training will be revisited to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the hospitality you deserve on a future visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

I have never, ever been inside of such a disgusting, poorly managed hotel....ever.
Check in:
-Had to chase down an employee after 10 minutes of standing at the abandoned front desk
-Was told early check-in wasn't available, that I would have to wait until 3:00 (It was 3:20 at the time), at which point....
-Employee states that he doesn't know if there are any clean rooms, so he jots down 6 room names to "try-out"

Once Checked in:
-In the first two hours of my stay, I have found a partially eaten donut, receipt, and general debris next to the bed
-Moldy/stained shower curtain
-One single wipe of the "clean" bathroom floor, complete with pubic hair and easily visible dirt
-Broken/Damaged climate control
-Non functional phone
-Rust colored water from the janky, (hair-coated) shower
-And every other issue with general cleanliness that I won't bother with, as the point is already clear........Luckily, the cleaning staff let me borrow cleaning supplies so that I could disinfect my own room, and replaced my cigarette burnt comforter (in my non-smoking room). So now, fingers crossed that I survive the night with transients, a barking german sheppard next door, and who knows what else.....

Extended Stay America ---- the year is 2018. Do the Santa Rosa North location a favor, and start from scratch.

Room Tip: Please do not even consider this place, as is
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Thanks for being our guest. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered while being here and regret that we couldn’t deliver a perfect stay of your desire. Your feedback holds a lot of importance as it highlights areas of improvement, so it has been discussed with the concerned teams in an effort to deliver better service and facilities to our guests moving forward. Counting on your kind generosity to accept our apology, we hope you will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to this area.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

I checked in with the night manager Tony. I paid $150 for a room that was worth $50. On getting to the room I found lampshades missing, cracked flooring in the bathroom that I cut my foot one, trash in the trash cans, a very dirty and stained rug and the funkiest finishing in the bathroom that I have ever seen. I called and left a complaint with Tony and asked for a 7:30 am wake up call. I never got the call. I called the manager and he said that Tony did not log the complaints or my call. The manager did not offer me a refund or discount. Very bad experience. The internet was dial up speed also.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Mickie, please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness and service issues you encountered while here. We have shared your concerns with my Housekeeping and front desk teams, and we have taken actions to ensure that we do not repeat these issues in the future. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again. We understand the frustration and truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

The rooms always has plenty of space to do your. However during my stay I ask for cookware twice and it never did show up. I couldn't use the internet to upload any of my files, because the motel has a firewall on it and they would not have it removed. I called the help line on 4 different days and could not get any help from them either. Therefore I had to use my WIFI and burn up a ton of money on my time. This was totally in acceptable to me.

Room Tip: Please change the comfortor after each stay. Mine was dirty and black, I took it to the front desk and exchanged it upon arrival. Housekeeping was coming out of the room as I was checking in, the comfortor should have been clean.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - North, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are sorry for the issues you had while being here and regret the inconvenience it caused. The condition you describe is unacceptable and not at all representative of our quality standards. We are meeting with staff members to discuss this situation and reiterate the importance of impeccable customer service and attention to detail. We do hope you give us another chance when you return to our area as we would appreciate the opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay.