Decent place but meager breakfast, thin towels, and obviously trying to skimp. Billed as new location but it's an older hotel, just rebranded.
- convenient access to freeway
- reasonably clean
- older place that could use remodeling
- hidden extra charge for safe. You should insist they remove it if you do not use the safe.
- no elevator ( all King rooms are upstairs)
- poor breakfast - cereals were frosted flakes and fruit loops; fruit was green apples; coffee was awful; long wait for waffle iron; otherwise just toast or little blueberry muffins
- minimal number of thin towels (mine was stained)
- thin walls
- no easy access electric outlets ( had to move the bed)
- wifi was ridiculous - did not cache my login so every time I reopened my iPhone I had to open a new browser and wait for the authorization page
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Quality Inn and Suites Santa Rosa Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Santa Rosa Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Quality Inn Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Quality Inn
- Quality Inn And Suites Santa Rosa Wine Country CA - Sonoma County