All reviews breakfast included scrambled eggs nice clean hotel small fridge hot breakfast freeway
Reviewed June 26, 2016

Staff really friendly, lovely & clean. Nice pool & excellent breakfast with lots of choices.

Free WIFI & comfortable rooms with Coffee making facilities.

Only drawback was the lack of parking free when you could get it. Petaluma is quite far out from San Francisco.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here last night. Fabulous staff at check in, very helpful. Beds amazing and bathroom spacious. Very good night sleep for onward journey. Would recommend this to all my friends. Breakfast excellent too. On room card there was a restaurant advertised, the Cattlemen, so went last night. Oh those steaks.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MavisB801
Reviewed April 20, 2016

This hotel was average to good. I came in on a rainy night and asked for a room. Lady at the counter was nice & friendly. When I asked for a AAA discount I was a little turned off by just a 2% discount. I like AAA businesses and most offer at least a 10% discount..Room was quiet and clean. I would consider staying here again...

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HonestInjun12328
Reviewed February 2, 2016

I thought this would be a decent place to stay for a quick get-away with my kids on the way to Bodega Bay. First, they have a very restrictive cancelation policy and won't respond if you try to adjust things. Ok, fair enough...

When we got there, the place looks decent-ish, but it is clearly not a decent hotel. There was no show of professionalism and the fellow guests included those who were probably there by the hour.

I'm not a princess and I'm fine with a cheap motel, but know that is what you're getting, despite the higher price. I wasn't really comfortable there with my kids, but oh well!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank V9053RSsarahg
Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

Stayed just one night. Had an easy check in experience had to wait about 30 mins for our room to be ready we checked in about 1:30 so it was kind if our fault i guess for checking in before 3pm. Our room had no view what so ever but the stay was ok until at about 5:30am we wer awoken by the ugliest smell ever i dont know if it was the kitchen cooking breakfast but it smelled pretty bad tht we just ended up getting up and ready for our day at 5:30am ..?? Horrible smell though. It was a decent stay for just a day.

Date of stay: December 2015