“Gnocchi to Die For!”

Ca'Bianca Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ca'Bianca Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 582 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Street
Description: Ca'Bianca's cuisine is a blend from multiple regions of Italy, from Milano in the north, to Sicilia in the south. Our delicious array of tantalizing dishes include house-made pasta and bread, perfectly cooked steaks, seafood classics, creative antipasti, garden fresh salads, and of course, rich desserts. Ca'Bianca is a treasure of warmth and charm in the heart of Santa Rosa.You may wish to bring together a large party of old friends to celebrate a loved one's milestone birthday, gather the family to rejoice in a couple's silver anniversary, or perhaps, simply enjoy a romantic dinner for two. We can accommodate parties ranging in size from as few as 2 people to as many as 100.
Reviewed September 9, 2015

I have never had a bad meal at this place, I love the ambience, the food and the bar is great as well. Likely the best Italian food in Santa Rosa, and I have been a fan for 18 years!

Diana M, Owner at Ca'Bianca Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

We're so lucky to have had such a loyal fan for the past 18 years! We really appreciate your support and, of course, this wonderful review. Looking forward to next time.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

I have eaten there many times, birthday parties, Christmas party's,lunches ans dinners with friends and family.

1  Thank Sonomaladyjoan
Diana M, Owners at Ca'Bianca Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

It's wonderful to hear from someone who has dined with us so many times. We're looking forward to welcoming you back for your next special occasion.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

To be honest my family and I have eaten here for years! How I have not posted a review I have no idea. Marco the owner is never any less than gracious and wonderful! The food is always fantastic and flavorful. I have never had anything but a wonderful time and fabulous food. The staff is attentive and very sweet. Every once in a while it can get loud but that just tells you they fill up since the food is so great! This is a great place for special events or just to get some great food! I admit we eat here several times a year since it's a family favorite.

Diana M, Owners at Ca'Bianca Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2015

Jamie, thanks so much for this wonderful review. It's always a pleasure to have you in. Looking forward to helping you celebrate that next special occasion.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

My wife and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at CaBianca, the service was great (thanks James) and the food super. This is a wonderful old house made into a classic restaurant. I would recommend this dining establishments to everyone, but especially to couple on a night alone.

Thanks so much for your recommendation, Tom. We're glad you joined us for a night out, and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to James. See you next time.

Cheers,

Reviewed August 29, 2015

Beautiful historic 1870's mansion, great ambiance and excellent Italian food. We could recommend the tuna tartare, pork shop, and the pastas. The creme brulee was a good dessert choice.This is a real Santa Rosa experience. If it is warm, eat or have cocktails on the wrap around porch. There is a small private dining room upstairs that can be rented for small parties.

Diana M, Owners at Ca'Bianca Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2015

We're very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your meal, Elizabeth. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.