1,278 results
All reviews fire pit vineyard creek lobby bar wine country nice hotel railroad square front desk staff beautiful property downtown area bit dated king room san francisco courtyard valet sonoma freeway conference
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I went Santa Rosa for weekend (05/05/18)with my family and I just booked this hotel right before I check in. From parking lot 1/3 of space is dirt, and some part of hotel is under construction. From self parking to lobby I had to us car lane since sidewalk is close. It’s very inconvenient with carryon bag and stroller.

I’m explorist membership level, and always front desk welcoming and explain. Of course offer the bottle of water. But this gentleman at the front desk, never mention about anything. I’ve been Hyatt more than 20 cities last 2 years and I never seen front desk agent like this.

In the night I had to use internet for work, front desk says they’ll fix.
Next morning it was not work, and I called front desk, lady told me they will send IT guy. And I waited 4hours until I check out I couldn’t use internet.

When I check out I explained at front desk, and she said “yes our internet is funky sometimes.”

Well,,, at the lobby internet did not work.
I tried with my iPhone, iPad, and laptop. I’m the IT guy and I know how to set it up.

Hyatt Regency with no internet for 2 day. What a shame. I love Hyatt property, but not in Santa Rosa. I probably never come to Santa Rosa as well. I just came back to home to work with internet connection.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

We appreciate the feedback, Jin H.

We're disappointed your time with us was less than ideal. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our guests so we regret that our WiFi didn't meet your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback. We'll be sure to address your concerns with our team moving forward.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

I cannot say enough great things about the staff. The front desk staff person Ally was absolutely amazing. I stayed at the property the evening of my birthday. She arranged for an in room cookie delivery, free breakfast buffet ticket, and a complimentary happy hour drink for my sister who was my guest. Also, she arranged for the entire staff to sign a birthday card for me. I have only experienced such personalized, thoughtful service during my stays at Ritz Carltons. It was absolutely outstanding.

The room was very nice also. It was clean (which is a huge deal for me), very quiet (another huge deal for me), and thoughtfully designed. Spacious restroom design, large guest room, outlets bedside, and it overlooked the fire pit. If you need a double bed, request room 347. You won't be disappointed.

Unfortunately, the food quality was very poor. I wish I could have enjoyed it, but the quality should be improved, drastically.

Based on the service from Ally, I have decided to stay at a Hyatt for my upcoming vacation. I am hopeful that I will have the same experience there. Also, I have already recommended this property to a colleague and her family.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the fantastic review, VFPSF!

We're delighted to hear that you had an amazing birthday celebration with us! We appreciate your compliments regarding our hard-working team. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Ally! It is also great that you enjoyed our spacious and clean rooms. However, we are disappointed to hear that you were not pleased with the food and will address this with our team. We look forward to hosting you again soon for another stellar experience!

Thank you again for sharing your review. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed April 28, 2018

It's been over a year since I last visited this property, so I jumped at the chance when my travel plans took me to Sonoma County again. This property, while still under construction, surprised me. Gone are the old-fashioned rooms and furnishings. In are very modern, very Hyatt Regency furnishings and decors. As someone who prefers the modern over the classic, this is right up my alley.

Unfortunately I did not receive an upgrade as the hotel was completely sold out. However, I did receive a room on the ground floor in a brand new wing. I think that wing was formerly entirely meeting space which were converted into new guestrooms. The room itself is not spacious but it had everything, including a gigantic flat screen TV.

The breakfast buffet setup is temporary and is in a converted meeting room so it was nothing special. The staff are, however, extremely nice, friendly, and helpful. I think when the restaurant re-opens, the breakfast experience will return to excellent again.

The grounds were as beautiful as I remembered from last time. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank williamlN2623EZ
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thanks for the great review, William!

It's wonderful you enjoyed your stay with us so much! We strive for excellence so we're thrilled you appreciated not only our modern furnishings and accommodations, but also our helpful service! Your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We can't wait to host you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a stellar day!

Reviewed April 25, 2018

This hotel is clean and beautiful. The staff went the extra mile to make my trip for my birthday terrific. If it not have been for the staff at the Hyatt making my weekend even more spectacular is it already was thank you

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank trinageepoo
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you for the excellent review, Trina!

We're so glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us so much! It's wonderful to know that your interactions with our staff have been so positive. We strive to provide each guest with exceptional service and we're so glad that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. We'll be sure to pass your compliments along to our team.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Before traveling I read and saw mixed reviews on this property. Overall we were pleased with our experience. Not the nicest Hyatt we've stayed in but the staff was friendly and the rooms clean. For the one night it was just what we were looking for.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thank you for the excellent review, TH226!

It's lovely you had such a pleasant experience with us! We strive to offer top-notch service and comfort for all of our guests. We're happy you appreciated our clean accommodations so much. Our team takes great care to properly refresh all rooms and your praise lets us know we're succeeding!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a fantastic day!