Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$221
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$144
Sandman Hotel
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$150
BestWestern.com
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

1,199 results
All reviewsfire pitwine countryvineyard creeknice hotelrailroad squarefront desk staffbit datedrussian riverking bedshort drivebrasserielobbycourtyardsonomavaletfreewayconference
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was very disappointed and dissatisfied with my recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. It began with the valet who instead of helping me with my cart of suitcases instead made a comment that it is a tough cart to push but with some effort I will make it to my room. The I waited at the check-in counter where the employee made me wait to check in while he spoke with another guest and had the guest jump behind the counter to print her email while I waited to check in they joked around with other staff around that it looks like they have a “new employee”. Then upon check in I was briefly explained that there is no food in the hotel and for a short period of time they will have room service but it will have to be picked up in the lobby. How is that “room service”? When going to my room after all that exhaustion I found a room that was poorly cleaned and caused my husbands allergies to act up. I traveled onto the lobby later in the day which decorate very nicely and had to containers of water for guests. I was thirsty and wanted to grab some water but both containers where empty. When I asked the three ladies working behind the lobby counter for more water they looked at me as if I had interrupted their conversation. One answered that they did not have the ability to poor water while the others looked at each other and kept their conversation about the night they had lively. One of them finely got up and stated maybe she can poor some water into the container from the bar that was right across the lobby and in her vision. I felt very uncomfortable and even though there was no one else in the lobby I explained that i would go to the fitness center to get water so as not to inconvenience them. As I went to relax at the pool I found it very unkept, dirty, and chaotic with the furniture laying every which way. There was cardboard boxes that were trashed in one corner and used towels every where. I kept walking around the premises and found pool towels in the bushes further in on the ground near the an outdoor lawn area. Also I felt very uncomfortable and unsafe when seeing that one of the gates seemed vandalized so that they could get on property grounds. I took pictures of all of this because it is dumbfounding to me that I paid-full price for a Hotel that looked like the condition of a motel. The experience was very unsettling and not relaxing at all. I also was never told about the construction and all the noise that was going to occur during my stay.

2  Thank Adventures626
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, Adventures626.

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. We pride ourselves on our welcoming, kind staff, so it is upsetting to hear about this kind of service. We will let our management team know about your experience and see what we can to ensure this won't happen again in the future. If there is anything we can do to accommodate a future stay with us, please let us know.

We'd love another opportunity to improve your opinion of us so we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I’ve stayed in several Hyatt properties over the years, and this property was a disappointment. It’s under construction and we weren’t informed beforehand. There is no restaurant and hardly a bar. The rooms are dark and the walls are paper thin. The cost was also ridiculous. With all the wonderful options in the area I would steer clear of this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank whitneyhideko

We appreciate the feedback, Whitney.

We're disappointed your time with us was less than ideal. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our guests so we regret that our features and rooms didn't meet your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback. We'll be sure to address your concerns with our team moving forward.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Hotel was a mess. Horrible service. Nothing was working. Rude staff. Uncomfortable bed and pillows. Didn't clean our room one of the days. No room service. Hot tub broken. Didn't have the room I booked.

2  Thank Trvl4Lfe

We appreciate your feedback, Mitchell.

We're disheartened to hear about the challenges you faced during your stay with us. We strive to offer our guests quality service and comfort. It's unfortunate that the condition of our hotel and service was not on par with the high standard we're accustomed to sharing. We'll be addressing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team.

Please consider allowing us another chance to provide you with the excellent service we're capable of providing.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The Grand Hyatt bed was great. Most everything else did not meet expections. Room furnishings incomplete. Full SERVICE Restaurant was unavailable contrary to what was stated on the website. One of the two elevators was out of service and no work was done during the 4 days we stayed there. In room information and help listing was unavailable in the room. Enhanced High-Speed WiFi was extremely slow and unsecured.

1  Thank G5669DUjohnm
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We appreciate the feedback, John.

We're disappointed that your stay with us was less than ideal. It's unfortunate the quality of our accommodations didn't meet your expectations. We care about the comfort of our guests so we'll address your concerns with our team moving forward.

We hope for the opportunity to host you again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is overpriced and was charged to self-park, which I was unaware of — why should someone have to pay to park their car where they’re staying? Otherwise the hotel stay was average, was placed near the one elevator on the floor and constantly heard noise from those who were waiting for the elevator.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Jaime S
Jennifer R, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, Jaime.

We're disappointed you had such challenges during your time with us and that our parking accommodations weren't on par with your level of standards.. We also regret the problems you had with the sound levels in the rooms and that your stay didn't exceed your expectations. We care about the comfort of our guests so we'll address your concerns with our team moving forward.