Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$199
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Pool
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$156
US$121
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$150
BestWestern.com
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$175
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

All reviewshard boiled eggspool housebelgian wafflesroom was cleancontinental breakfastmake your own waffleswine countryyogurttrader joe'shot tubswimming poolwould stay here againrestaurant next doornothing fancythe breakfast areamini fridgegreat rate
Reviewed August 4, 2015

This place has potential! Big rooms and strategic location. However: Cleaning the room is under average, the carpet is very dirty (tried to clean a stain - black towel!!)

the worst part is the staff: incompetent to really help! Unfriendly with a bad attitude!

Dear Manager: You might be making enough money so you do not have to upgrade staff and room cleaning. On the long run, this is NOT going to pay off!

Room Tip: Get a room right in the back!!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Anthony W
Reviewed July 21, 2015

While this hotel was fine, and the breakfast was fine, the front desk staff is AWFUL. When I checked in (on a Saturday), there were two clerks behind the front desk. One old woman, and one (very angry hateful) woman with short dark hair in her 50s or early 60s. The old woman was confused, and even though our reservation was for 2 nights, she kept saying one night and tried to put it in the system that way. I corrected her several times. My regular, platinum Visa card completely confused her, so the HATEFUL woman took over. AFTER my payment was approved by the system, the hateful woman made a copy of my card--front and back. When I asked why she was doing that, the hateful woman became even angrier and belligerent, and said the hotel "was going to keep the copy in case there was a problem in the future." When I asked for how long, the hateful woman angrily snapped, "FOREVER."

That is a violation of Payment Card Industry Compliance. The only way hotels/motels/inns, etc. are allowed to keep your credit card information is if it is encrypted and secure, and they can only keep the information for a short time--usually 90 days. Photocopies are not encrypted. I notified my credit card company of their violation when I got back.

When I finally got the key card for my room, I asked if it would work for 2 nights. The old woman said yes, it will work for the whole time I was there.

The next day my key card quit working. When I went up the front desk, the hateful woman was there yelling at someone on the phone. She turned to me and yelled, "What?!!" I told her the problem and asked why it locked us out. She started loudly complaining about guests wanting everything (hmm, how presumptuous of me to want a key to open the door to the room I already paid for). She fixed it and SLAMMED the key card on the counter in front of me. When I asked again why it had locked me out, she yelled at me that it was a mistake, and that I should be THANKING HER for fixing it and for working at the hotel.

Wow. I think not. What a narcissistic hateful troll. I gave the hateful woman a long look and walked out without saying anything.

I think that these kinds of mistakes shouldn't be made in the first place. I think she should have apologized to me that there was a problem. I think the Sandman should THANK their guests for coming there and spending far too much of their hard-earned money for nothing-special rooms. I think the Sandman Inn should be horrified and embarrassed by their abusive & confused front desk staff, and for violating their customers' trust by (illegally) retaining credit card numbers. And, I think that their front desk staff should all be replaced.

Avoid this place. It is not worth the hassle or worry. There are plenty of nice hotels in Santa Rosa to stay at. Shame on you, Sandman Inn.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Vistanina
Reviewed July 20, 2015

We were looking to make a last-minute reservation for Memorial Day weekend getaway with our three young kids. Sandman was quite a bit cheaper than the next best thing, so we thought we'd take a chance on it. We were thrilled with the value: nice clean rooms, comfortable beds, a decent free breakfast, and a decent pool area. The Sandman was perfect for us, especially considering the price.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed July 19, 2015

Located on the northern end of Santa Rosa, the place is much larger than we expected. For the price we found our room very comfortable and clean. You would think there would be highway noise, but we heard nothing. The pool is very large and never crowded. The breakfast was good. My only complaint: the breakfast area was smaller than expected, yet we were able to find seating easily.

Room Tip: Near the pool and breakfast area, thus towards the back.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2015

Stayed here over the 4th of July holiday weekend. Of the various options in the area, Sandman Inn was by far the best value. And the beds were amazing - definitely not motel quality. Sure, it's no frills, but you can't beat the price.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends