“Great food and love the location!”

Hank's Creekside Cafe
Ranked #25 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Food was awesome. Had the cinnamon walnut French toast and it was nutty and sweet! Service was quick and food was delicious and priced right. Lovely view of the creek below.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

What happened to Hanks? Used to be my favorite place for breakfast. Things have changed! The bacon, cheese and onion omelette was tough and overcooked. There was too much cheddar cheese and it was not melted at all. I wasn't even sure there was bacon in the omelette. It might have been chopped up inside the egg. I thought it used to be separate from the egg and layered inside the omelette. Either way it was so blended into the overcooked egg I couldn't tell if the bacon was there. The cottage potatoes seemed steamed with no brown edges to indicate they hit a frying pan. Hanks served a much smaller portion than used to and layered it with onions which seemed to be an attempt to make it look like there were more potatoes than there really were. I have been going to Hanks for 25 years and now I think I have to search elsewhere.

3  Thank jbeasley8292
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We all like our eggs cooked to our own liking. Hank's is more than glad to make your breakfast the way you want it, and the size you like. The same is true for pancakes and their outstanding cinnamon-walnut french toast, one, two, or three pieces. Cottage fries or hash browns, again cooked the way you want them. Hank, Linda and crew welcome you like friends. Never a bad meal. We've been coming for years.
Betty & Sam

2  Thank BettyBoop2u
Reviewed 2 October 2011

It was cute and quaint! The food and service was great! Definitely order the corned beef hash!

1  Thank Greens51
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We are locals and have breakfast here about once per month. It is staffed by several family members as hank has 6 kids. The food is always fresh, served in a timely manner and with friendly service. If you want a half portion, they will accomidate you. Mrs. Hank works there too, and she is always a delight, as both of them are down to earth people. My husband always orders pancakes with eggs. There is a choice to have multigrain pancakes. They are delicious as well as good for you. I love the specials from the board.

1  Thank Morcella