“Pregaming breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Recommended this quaint little family restaurant several years ago by a local. I am hesitant to write this review because we love the small town family feel so much that I would hate to lose that! From the moment you walk in the door, they treat you like long time friends. Our party of 6 was welcomed and seated promptly. All of ordered something different and none disappointed. Try the specials if you don’t know what to choose, or any of the Benedict’s. The pancakes are the size of the plates! We visit Hanks every time we’re in the area and will continue for years to come.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I. LOVE. BREAKFAST. Like, love, love, love, a big, perfect breakfast. And you wouldn’t think it’d be that hard to get right. But many places don’t get it right. Hank’s does. They really nail it. Great start to my 49th birthday with the family. Cozy atmosphere, really attentive service, and varied but not overwhelming menu. Bacon was perfectly crispy, hash browns perfectly crunchy, eggs perfectly done. Almost most importantly, the coffee kept coming, fresh and hot.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

We don’t live in the area but travel through often. We love Hanks!! The food is good & services great. Family owned & ran.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I had breakfast with a friend at Hank's Creekside Cafe. I had never been there and I have to say I was impressed!

Christy was our server and she answered all my questions with knowledge and enthusiasm.

I ordered the Homemade Corned Beef Hash and my friend had Crab Cake Benedict. Everything came out of the kitchen speedily and was absolutely DELICIOUS!!

I will definitely go again and I highly recommend Hank's Creekside Cafe.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

My friend and I stopped for lunch, but all the breakfast we saw looked so good, we just ordered breakfast. It was as good as it looked. GREAT Coffee.