A little hard to find, is at a busy intersection, 4th Street (CA Route 12) & Farmers Lane. The address is 4th Street, but it is actually off of Farmers Lane. The tall "flamingo name pole" is easy to find once you know what to look for. Only stayed 1 night, so I did not check any of the spa or conference rooms. Looked like an old style hotel remodeled to look modern. Kinda of a new "old" feel. My room had a glass wall overlooking the parking lot. screen opens at the bottom. Blinds cover the wall, but it was a nice feel with ceiling to floor windows. Everything inside the room was nice and new, beds were comfy, TV was good with limited channels (maybe 30). But the very tiny bathroom was almost unusable for 2 people, can't imagine how 3 or 4 could use this room. Didn't eat at their restaurant because the prices seemed VERY high, but the restaurant looked nice and overlooked the grounds and pool. Parking was easy and plentiful. The room was quiet, but it was the first hotel room I ever had with 2 doors to the outside. From the parking lot you walked up a staircase to your room, then on the other side of your room was a door which opened into an interior hallway. Seemed a little strange, but it worked. Not sure if I'd stay here again because of the very busy location, I only stayed here because it was close to an event I was attending. One other tacky thing was they wanted you to PAY to use the lobby computer, never heard of that before? Great breakfast location (Lyon's) across the street. Safeway super market and CVS pharmacy a short walk. But try it, it is different than staying at a "cookie-cutter" Hampton or Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County