• Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$268
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$131
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$229
US$219
Courtyard
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$295
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$365/night.

Hotel Azura(Santa Rosa)
US$130
US$126
US$167
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Sandman Hotel
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$105
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is ridiculous. I specifically asked for a non-smoking room and was given a room that smelled like people had chained smoked in it for the last 15 years. It was already 11pm, there was a long line in the lobby, and I was exhausted so I slept there but I never will again. Now I'm on my way to meet clients and my clothes smell like an ashtray - super professional. While I was in line in the lobby, the 3 customers in front of me complained that their rooms hadn't been cleaned and they were missing vital items, like towels. I really don't understand how hotels these days feel like it's ok to charge $150 a night for a horrible room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Clamul6
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

We sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Your experience is shared with our housekeeping department to do a deep cleaning of the rooms. We have strict policies where we prohibit smoking in some areas so we appreciate you bringing this to our attention as we can address it appropriately. Please give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience on your next stay.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

I like Extended Stay, due to the kitchen available in rooms, but I absolutely hate that some of them have now gone to having to request dishes, appliances, pots/pans. Beyond that, you can't do so in advance, and some of them require that the customer get them from the front desk instead of delivering them to the room. My coffee pot didn't work and had to get another, which was a bother-also, only had a base unit available (apparently the last one, which is unacceptable), which was fine since I had a carafe from the broken machine. Room not very clean and needed some repair-drain stopper in bathroom sink AND shower did not work properly. Also, ALWAYS was a line at the front desk when I went down, resulting in long waits to speak with clerk. Doubt I will book with them any more. Had granola bars, instant oatmeal and muffins in the morning, which was pretty much depleted before end of service-did not indicate breakfast served, as I don't think this is much of a selection.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank foodnut003
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thank you for staying with us. Although you liked the kitchenette in your room, we are sorry that you were unhappy with our facilities. We have shared your feedback with the concerned team to take corrective actions. We hope to have the opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

This hotel is conveniently located near everything (Costco, Target, Best Buy, Target,...). Easy to get on 101 South but a little headache to get to 101 North. The overpass of Hearn Ave is almost always jammed during rush hours & even lunch. The hotel is a little pricey but doable. The East side of hotel facing 101 is noisy but you have Mountain views & freeway view. The West side of hotel is quiet (where I stay) but there is nothing to look at except storage place behind the hotel

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for the four-star review of Extended Stay America and for sharing your wonderful experience. We love knowing how pleased you were with our convenient location close to many attractions. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope you will make the same choice when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Stay far far away from this trash ridden, noisy, filthy motel. It's not even inexpensive! Located next to the on-ramp of the freeway, with constant noise all night. The plumbing woke me with a horrendous noise. Air conditioner broken, fridge really loud. Carpet and chair filthy. No towels! The trash in all the stairways was piled high and overflowing attracting, among other things, swarms of flies. People hanging around smoking. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank lisadF7822AR
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Lisa, please accept our sincere apologies for the problems you both encountered and regret the inconvenience they caused. You deserved a clean, comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We have discussed your feedback with our housekeeping and maintenance team to look into these matters and resolve these issues. Being an extended stay, it is our hotel policy all the towels are to be exchanged at the front desk anytime and it is complimentary. We are sorry this was not communicated to you on your arrival. We encourage you to try us again in the near future to enjoy a better stay.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

I am staying here now checking out this morning. The room was not bad and it was pretty clean but the rest of the hotel especially the lobby and hallway to the elevator was very dirty and unkept. I just went down to the lobby for their tiny little breakfast that consists of pkg oatmeal, coffee and tea but it was so dirty I just grabbed some tea bags and luckily I had brought my own food and cup for tea. There is a kitchen in the room but no dishes cookware, utensils or coffee maker! Glad I only had to stay here one night so that I could catch a plane this morning. Over priced at $138.00 per night!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank calval2
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Calval, we apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered. We have discussed this with our housekeeping department to make sure we correct our drawbacks. Your concerns about our grab-and-go breakfast is also shared with our Brand Leaders to consider while planning the menu in future. Also, we have kitchenware for your suite available and kept at the front desk to ensure its cleanliness on arrival, and our team gladly delivers these items to your suite. We apologize that we missed to communicate this information on your arrival. We encourage you to try us again in the near future, and we are confident you will enjoy a better stay.