“Great find on the way to Muir Woods”
Review of Bayside Cafe

Bayside Cafe
Ranked #27 of 84 Restaurants in Sausalito
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed July 31, 2017

We searched for places to eat breakfast right off 101 on the way to the Forest. Great service, conventional breakfast menu and very tasty. Convenient and happy with the choice.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on the way to Muir Woods. The omelets are amazing. My husband had an incredible turkey club and the kids had burgers and fries. The food is great and the staff is so friendly. We loved it so much we went back the next day on our way to Sonoma!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017

A good friend introduced us to the Bayside Cafe. The restaurant is family-owned; everyone who works there are very welcoming. Lots of good choices on the menu - excellent food!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for a quick lunch on a broke ride from San Francisco. It might not win any prizes for decor, but the food was a great surprise. I'm a bit of a healthy eating freak so the kale, mandarin and cranberry and nut salad was right up my street. My husband had a burger and he said it was excellent - I tried the chips and they were as well!
Don't judge a book by its cover! A good place to stop for a refuel before part 2 of the bike ride!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Everything was delicious! Omelettes, coffee, sourdough & FRESH fruit! All staff extremely friendly & efficient! Located by harbor but only view from patio room. Didn't need view for great breakfast!

Date of visit: May 2017