“A comfortable sit down meal experience”
Review of ABC Chinese

ABC Chinese
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Scotts Valley
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

I visited for lunch at about 1 pm on a Thursday. No challenges getting a table. There are plenty of Chinese choices in Scotts Valley - but if you are looking for a quiet place to get a good meal- recommended. I had the Lemon Chicken lunch menu- excellent. Not "wow"ed but very satisfied.

Reviewed January 12, 2017

I came here for lunch. It was really good! They had a whole host of options, but we choose the sweet and sour chicken and chicken salad specials. On the side we got won ton noodle soup. All were very tasty. The service is okay, as most Chinese restaurants can use some customer service skills, but I didn't come there for service.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

I am a Chinese food critic and I think they have the best Chicken Salad I've had in a long time. The only close 2nd is in Fresno. I was pleasantly suprised when when I came here last night and had some other dishes that were delicious too. I will come back real soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Good Chinese food and very friendly service. Nice lunch and dinner entrees. I had chow mein, sweet and sour chicken and fried rice here. All were very good. Nothing fancy, just nice service and good Chinese food.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

We have been enjoying this place for years and have family travel far to dine here. It is not creative, but definitely consistent. Shrimp fried rice, prawns, etc. are all good old fashioned recipes. Good service as well. We have dined in but usually order take out. Both are enjoyable.