“No Way”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Selma
Cocoa, Florida
“No Way”
Reviewed 26 November 2007

This hotel was extremely old and dirty, The bedspread had pizza sauce on it. We didnt have any towels. The cups had dust on them. The elevators had popcorn all over the floors. The breakfast was the worst I have ever seen. No Coffee was left, you got raisin bran or fruitloops or white bread. No juice. For the price and condition of this hotel , you just want to run

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FloridaTerry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
San Diego, CA
Reviewed 5 August 2007

We arrived in the area very late at night and hadn't found a place to stay. The woman who answered the phone said yes, they had room and gave me directions. The checkin process was speedy so we could get into our room and get some sleep. The room was very clean and comfortable. I travel to that area every so often and will think of this hotel again!

• Liked — It was clean and the staff was friendly.
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank gbunny64
Irvine Ca
Reviewed 26 May 2007

my family and i were traveling across california and needed a place to stay for the night in central california. We stopped by the best western and the staff working at the front desk were so sweet and pleasant. the check in process was fast and easy and we were able to get into our room quickly. The hotel was nice and quiet and the rooms was comfortable. Definitely recommend staying the night here if you're traveling up or down the 99.

• Liked — the staff
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank funnyrunner11
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 13 August 2006

Having recently stayed in Kingsburg and not being impressed, I decided to try this property because it had king sized beds. I was happily surprised with how nice this property was. This is a nice basic hotel, with a very comfortable room. Soaps, decor were all above average. Front desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Room was very quiet. I'll return to this property for sure!

• Liked — Affordable, convenient, nicer than expected
  • Disliked — Wi-Fi Internet access is only available in rooms on one side of the building, and in main lobby. I needed in room access, but I wasn't on the right side of building. They should have asked me if I needed this before I settled in to my room
  • Tips/Secrets — If you need internet access, ask if it's available in the room you get
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Leslie R
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 January 2005

On !/23/05, I stayed at Best Western Colonial Inn, Rm 221 next to the second floor outside exit. When I retired to my room, I shut the door, threw the deadbolt, and slid the inside locking latch. I was awakened about 3:30 a.m. by the sound of the door to my room being opened with a card key. Whoever it was quietly tried to push the door open, then closed the door when the inside locking latch only allowed the door to open an inch or so. I was too scared to open the door and look in the hall. The sliding latch was sticking straight out and in the morning I found there was black tape stuffed into the hole where the dead bolt should enter. The deadbolt still didn't work after I tried to lock it the next day, though there were two places where a dead bolt might possibly fit. Except for this creepy incident, it was a nice place, clean and convenient. I didn't see anyone at the desk to tell about this, so I didn't report it except to my friends across the hall. I still feel creeped out about this. I stayed a second night, but I blocked the door with furniture. Maybe I can get to sleep now that I've written about it.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selma
0.1 km away
27.0 km away
BEST WESTERN Village Inn
22.5 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center

Been to BEST WESTERN Colonial Inn? Share your experiences!