“Beautiful!”

Ranked #5 of 24 things to do in Simi Valley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 12, 2017

It's so spacious. They separate the large dogs from the smaller ones which gives me peace of mind. So much grass and very clean. It's the best dog park I've taken my dogs to. They love going here.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

The park is nicely laid out with plenty of room for the big dogs to run and cavort. Also, a smaller area for the little, fragile dogs.
Alas, as was mentioned in another review, the park seems to attract some strange people who are aggressively intent on telling you their views on life, death,and whatever.
If you're looking for some companionship, talk only to the dogs.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Safe, good place for dogs to run and socialize. This was a good resource as we were traveling and our dog need to exercise.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

2 people approached my husband who has been coming to the small dog park since our puppy was 3-4 months old and asked him to go to the large dog park because he is too big of a dog. He is 7 months old and weighs 50 pds but gets beat up in the large dog park . I feel he is so small he is an ol English bulldog which has a very small body , short legs but a big head. Do they have the right to kick us out of small dog park? He is very friendly non aggressive.

1  Thank Elizabeth K
See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2017

It only takes one person to turn this nice park into a drama zone. the lady is from Brazil and tells everyone they are a racist. I have had enough of her mouth and the next time she gets in my face she can eat a fist sandwich. i have met lots of really nice people there and my dog loves going there but like i said just one crazy lady can ruin it for all. Just don't insult the Veterans or the USA.

1  Thank Steven G

Been to Simi Dog Park? Share your experiences!