“Great Dog Park”

Ranked #5 of 24 things to do in Simi Valley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

My 3 little dogs love it when we go here. They get to play and socialize with other dogs. It's always hard to get them to leave. All dog parents we have met are respectful and keep an eye on their dogs. Haven't had any issues with they dogs. Been here about 10 times now

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to the dog park . I only have good things to say about it. Firstly beautiful location, the dogs are well provided for with water, and plenty of room to run around. I have met some very friendly people as well as a variety of dogs. Large dogs are separated from the smaller dogs and there are two safety gates in case a dog escapes from the first one while people are entering or exiting.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

It's so spacious. They separate the large dogs from the smaller ones which gives me peace of mind. So much grass and very clean. It's the best dog park I've taken my dogs to. They love going here.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

The park is nicely laid out with plenty of room for the big dogs to run and cavort. Also, a smaller area for the little, fragile dogs.
Alas, as was mentioned in another review, the park seems to attract some strange people who are aggressively intent on telling you their views on life, death,and whatever.
If you're looking for some companionship, talk only to the dogs.