“The people are great too!”
Review of Simi Dog Park

Simi Dog Park
Ranked #5 of 13 things to do in Simi Valley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Started bringing my puppies here a month ago. The morning crowd is really friendly, the dogs are well mannered and i have been warmly welcomed. One of the few places I have been recently where people actually interact, not a bunch of noses to screens. The view is spectacular, and my puppies love the park. So glad I started coming here!

1  Thank Sandra L

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I've visited the Simi Dog Park twice. A truly great experience even without a dog. Park sits high overlooking the hills of Simi Valley. There are two areas. One more large dogs and the other fro med/small dogs. No leaches and on my visit there were many breads. Picnic tables and some shade trees too.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

We enjoy bringing our dog Niki to this dog park. Never have had a problems with other dogs and plenty large.
Niki volunteers at the hospital visiting patients, doctors and nurses. Her favorite lace after the hospital is at the dog park

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

My 3 little dogs love it when we go here. They get to play and socialize with other dogs. It's always hard to get them to leave. All dog parents we have met are respectful and keep an eye on their dogs. Haven't had any issues with they dogs. Been here about 10 times now

See more reviews
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to the dog park . I only have good things to say about it. Firstly beautiful location, the dogs are well provided for with water, and plenty of room to run around. I have met some very friendly people as well as a variety of dogs. Large dogs are separated from the smaller dogs and there are two safety gates in case a dog escapes from the first one while people are entering or exiting.