I stayed here with my 9yo & 7yo daughters in July.
- Walking distance to downtown area - we walked to all meals, etc.
- The pool. The pool and pool area is really nice. I was able to lounge comfortably and watch my kids swim. In the evening, the kids went back in the pool and I was able to watch them from the hot tub!
- Miguel, the hotel manager the day we checked in. He was really great with my kids, very helpful and friendly. Definitely made the stay more enjoyable and memorable.
- The room: The beds were really comfortable and our room was well laid out. Had a great balcony where we could lay out our wet bathing suits, etc.
- The rooms and common areas (i.e the decor and carpet) are showing their age. Especially the carpet. If your definition of luxury is new and modern, you will need to adjust your expectations for this hotel. (The manager mentioned the hotel is due for a remodel in the fall, so consider this critisism only applicable from now until then).More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking