All reviewsrestaurant next doorchumash casinodouble sinksroom servicefree shuttlenice hotelwine tastingparking lotin townsecond floornice pool areasanta ynezwine countrywithin walking distancecomfortable roomsdowntown solvanglos olivos
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Hotel is located within the walking distances to shops in Solvang. We have stayed in other hotels in Solvang, and this one was the best.

Good: Free parking, pool, games in the lobby area, spacious clean rooms, comfortable beds

Bad: Pool was a bit small.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Scott G, General Manager at Hotel Corque, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Amazing 5-star review, henrytutor, thank you! We love that you love us! I am delighted to know that you chose Hotel Corque for your time in Solvang. Thank you for your wonderful comments about the property and our amenities. We work very hard to ensure all of our guests expectations are exceeded like yours. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

If you're looking to stay in the Santa Ynez Valley to check out some wineries or have some good meals, and you don't want to pay the hefty prices at the Fess Parker or the Santa Ynez Inn, this is an excellent choice. Also 2 night minimum stays on weekends are not required. It's right on the edge of Solvang, easy walking distance to restaurants and shops. 5-10 minute drive to Santa Ynez or Los Olivos.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with fairly spacious bathrooms, good A/C, free wi-fi.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Scott G, General Manager at Hotel Corque, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Steven C,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent experience with us! I am delighted to know that you found our location to be so convenient. We are indeed just steps from the city center. Also, I am happy to know you enjoyed our guestrooms and property amenities. We look forward to seeing you again for another stay with us the next time you are in the Santa Ynez Valley!

Reviewed July 14, 2018

I booked this hotel first time staying on July 4th. Solvang is one my favorite town and my perfect getaway town for a day trip or special events. Hotel is nicely decorated and easy check-in. They accommodated what I requested to get a room away from the pool because it was little loud in pool areas. Room was very clean and quiet day and night. The most impressive feature in the room is a bathroom which has separated bathtub and shower. The location is fantastic where located in the middle of Solvang downtown next to the iconic Windmill. I had no problem walking to the stores, restaurants even to the 4th fireworks. Although I stayed in the summer, I would love to visit during Christmas season because hotel's Christmas decoration. Overall this was 5 star hotels relatively.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

laspark00,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience staying with us. We love that you love us! Thank you for your 5-star review! We take great pride in offering a very high level of guest service, so I am happy to know you were please with the location of your guestroom. Yes, our guests love the separate tub and shower...what a luxury! Please do come back for a visit during the Christmas season.... both the hotel and city are decorated beautifully! Again, thank you and look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

My family and I recently stayed at the Hotel Corque for three days and two nights, we booked two rooms. The hotel is located a few blocks from the Santa Ynez Mission and in a great location to access all there is to do in Solvang. The rooms and the bathrooms are spacious and were kept very clean. Our group included two children (4 year-old and 7-year old) as well as four adults. Check in is at 4:00 pm so when I arrived at 1:30 pm I knew our rooms would not be ready, what I wasn't prepared for was how attentive and helpful all the staff was, particularly Miguel who I believe is the manager. Everybody was very welcoming from the staff opening and holding the door to us, to the courtesy phone call informing us that our rooms were ready. During our stay we needed access to a microwave and we were completely surprised by how quickly someone brought it up to our room at no extra charge. During our stay we also encountered problems with the TV in one of the rooms and after a phone call to the front desk, a technician was at our door within three minutes. The kids loved the pool which had some pool toys and beach balls to use, again for no extra fee. What compelled me to write this review was the overall attentiveness and hospitality that the hotel staff offered. Everyone that we met was always smiling and welcoming to my family, which has not always been the case at some other four and five star hotels that we've stayed at. I believe that Miguel put it best when he told me that something that he wanted his staff to understand was that the beds and lobbies don't make a hotel great it is how customers feel when they walk in that makes the difference. For me that epitomizes the customer service that Hotel Corque offers. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anybody looking for a hotel in the Solvang/Santa Ynez area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

WEstrada,
We love your 5-star review! Thank you for talking the time to leave comments about your recent visit to Hotel Corque! We are delighted to know what a positive and wonderful time you had with us. We certainly appreciate your comments about our teams attitude about service and the cleanliness of our property. Thank you for mentioning Miguel in the Front Office... he is a Rock Star! Its our pleasure to offer 5 star service to all our guests. I am also happy to hear that you and the family had so much fun out by the pool. The pool amenities are a bit hit! We look forward to having you back with us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

It's not fancy, but it's clean, quaint & service was nice. Walking distance to everything Solvang has to offer. Stayed overnight passing through. The restaurant is convenient for dinner. It's a quiet town, not sure If I can stay more than one night, but good experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

janat947,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments about your recent visit at Hotel Corque. I am so happy to know that you had a great time with us. Also, thank you for your words about the service we provided. We love our taking care of our guests! We look forward to having you back with us again very soon!