“Eclectic Tours made our Napa experience unforgettable!!!!”
Review of Eclectic Tour

Eclectic Tour
Ranked #28 of 44 Tours in Sonoma
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Eclectic Tours provided us with the most amazing wine-tour experience! From the moment we contacted them, David, Rhoni and Morgan were friendly, responsive and made us feel like family. Their knowledge of Napa/Sonoma allowed them to create a tour which gave us a spectrum of winery experiences from high-end to boutique to casual, all of which were fantastic! Morgan was our driver and it was evident throughout our tour that she has formed some great relationships with the wineries in Napa. Each stop on our tour was amazing and her attention to detail, timeliness and overall service was more than we anticipated. She even took her own pictures of us during our tastings and gave us a DVD afterwards! We will most definitely be using Eclectic Tours on our next trip to Napa and will be recommending them to friends and family as well!

Reviewed 3 August 2011

We just got back from a 4 day trip to Napa and used Eclectic Tour the whole weekend. David was always early to pick us up and helped us stay on schedule for our wine tasting reservations throughout the day. He was very knowledgable on the properties we were visiting and even got us in to an unplanned winery that friends back home recommended. He had cold water for us in between tastings and took great photos throughout the day. My friend booked him and she said that his wife was very prompt in answering her questions through email before we arrived in Napa.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 August 2011

We just returned from Napa, and it was the most amazing trip...and it was in large part due to David. He treated us like royalty...he was fun, laid back, always on time...everywhere he took us was wonderful. I would go back with him again and again. My girlfriends and I went on a trip in March with another company...and a bad driver can ruin the experience. I was so delighted to have found David...it truly made the trip!:) We had a lovely picnic lunch, and the food was delicious. He took pictures throughout, wasn't pushy or irritated...ever, and we were a rowdy group!:) He even found a place in one of the wineries to charge my camera....just so lovely. I can't say enough good things. You won't be sorry!:)

Reviewed 12 October 2010

My wife and I took our 3 chidden and spouses to the Napa/Sonoma area and checked a number of limousine tour companies and found Eclectic Tours be be the most receptive, courteous and knowledgeable for the area. We spent the whole day having one of the most memorable vacations ever. The disc of photos they subsequently sent us was priceless! I highly recommend them for any tour or other use.

Reviewed 5 October 2010

My wife and I were just learning about wine and this was our first trip to Napa. We could not have been more pleased by the way David handled our tour. We asked to visit smaller wineries and that what we did. It was great to walk through the vineyards with the winemakers tasking grapes right off the vine. Whether you want to visit the small family-owned wineries or the large well known ones, we highly recommend Eclectic Tour, and have done so to our friends. Our next trip, to Sonoma, will also be with David.