1,391 results
All reviews cottage room the cottages carneros bistro free shuttle the bean marriott points wine tasting wine country shuttle service pool area main building soaking tub separate shower on site restaurant gas fireplace concierge desk nice property
Reviewed June 15, 2018

This hotel has a lovey pool and patio area and amazingly quick shuttle in and out of town. A great spot for coffee and drinks, happy hour, events and the staff are super nice. Clean and comfortable. Morning breakfast available and easy parking although you have to pay to park which is a little frustrating since it is not in the middle of town. A spa on site and a separate pool area which I thought from the ads I had read were just an adult section but you do have to pay to enter that as a day pass based on availability which I would have likely selected another resort had I known as we were coming for a couple style vacation and left our kids home... would prefer the guilt free poolside peace and quiet when they are not with us.. kids were noisy and rightfully so as they were all having fun in the sun. Nice big water with fruit infusion was readily available.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Shannon G
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Dear Summerchick8,

Thank you for staying with us at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa and for sharing your review. We are happy to know you had a nice stay with us and liked our devoted staff and comfortable rooms. It seems we missed meeting some of your expectations. We have shared your feedback with our management team to make sure we enhance our future guest experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely time with our son by the pool. We didn’t get to stay as long as we like because when we planned our grand tour of California we didn’t realize we would fall in love with Sonoma! The room was a bit pricey but the place is beautiful the town is beautiful and the workers at the hotel are really wonderful. When we got there the front desk people were so nice and made us feel welcomed to Sonoma. My husband and I had a wonderful time going to the plaza which was so close! But the only thing my son wanted to do all day was have fun at the pool and see his new friend Maxwell the waiter (or Max-a-million as we like to call him). Maxwell was so attentive and made sure we were all fed and happy. We also went to eat at their restaurant Caneros for breakfast. We all loved the food but once again we loved the workers the most. Our server Christina was so sweet and friendly and when I had to go to the restroom the cooks also were friendly! All in all I would love to come back with my family and see the lovely workers again. Thank you, Lodge!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear splummer150,

Thank you so much for the terrific review! We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed our newly renovated accommodations and luxury amenities. What pleases us more is that you received exceptional service from our associates which further added to your joy. Your compliments will allow me to thank Maxwell and Christina for a wonderful job. All of us at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa look forward to having you and your family as our guest again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Perfect place to begin your journey - whether through Sonoma or Napa. Cozy cottages with a fireplace in the room helped this Florida couple warm up on a chilly evening. Room service was prompt and the food arrived at the appropriate tempurature. The pool area was adequate for the guests looking for seating. The rooms were updated and cozy. Terrific property that we will surely revisit. The hotel gym was on the small size with only one elliptical trainer. That said, there were only a few guests in the gym.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear Maureen W,

It was a pleasure hosting you at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa. We are pleased to know how much you loved your stay and we hope you enjoyed our newly renovated accommodations and luxury amenities. Our great location near upscale dining, shopping, and local wineries make us a guest favorite. We look forward to your next trip in the near future.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Quiet and close to Sonoma Plaza .... bus service to and from the plaza which was a plus! Clean rooms, delicious breakfast! Stayed for two nights, enjoyed a winery tour. Stayed in the 'cottages' further back on the property and used the fireplace both nights!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear dmaute,

Thank you for the generous comments about The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa. Situated in the heart of wine country, the surrounding beauty and rustic charm of Sonoma county combined with our luxury accommodations make for the perfect getaway! We hope you will come back to see us soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

To whomever it may concern:

I spent my Memorial Day Weekend at the The Lodge, Sonoma, and had a fantastic room within a brilliant hotel. The hotel was definitely relaxing and it provided all the necessities.

My only complaint would be the hidden fees I encountered when checking out. I was charged $17 per day to self park and $32 to be within the resort. Considering the fact that a 2 night stay cost me nearly $1600 in Chase points + cash, I find it crazy to think that parking and resort fees were not included.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luca C
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Luca C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa. We are glad to know you were pleased with our well-appointed rooms and had a comfortable time with us. However, we are sorry you were disappointed with the cost of your stay. We value your feedback and hope the positive aspects of your visit will bring you back to our hotel in the future.