All reviews quiche continental breakfast biscotti pool area pool and hot tub pastries wine country squeezed orange juice sonoma market beautiful landscaping nice pool road noise hard boiled eggs nice breakfast great place to stay would definitely stay here again busy street
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed at El Pueblo Inn this past weekend and was very impressed. The grounds are just bursting with flowers and greenery, all of which is clearly tended to with a gentle hand. The rooms are clean and spacious and the front desk couldn't be more helpful.
The hotel isn't in the center of town, but it is a lovely oasis and just a five minute drive from the main square.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stopped in on a Saturday evening & got the last room available & took it, sight unseen. We were pleasantly surprised - nice, clean adobe brick style rooms. Great rate, beautiful, immaculate grounds, nice pool area, walk to town, and a really fine continental breakfast included. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had high hopes for El Pueblo after reading the reviews. The room was fine and it was a great deal with the Girls Getaway Weekend rate. However, the staff was not very helpful about places in the area and have charged too much on my credit card. When I pointed this out they said, repeatedly "oh, that is just how much is authorized it will release the rest in 5-10 business days." I explained that I paid the majority of the charge with a deposit and according to all of the information I had, I only owed $10.00. However, there was two $30.00 charges on my card that were "authorized." So I had to leave, hoping they will be released and not actually charged because I couldn't stand there and argue about math anymore. I had a flight to catch.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Carrie B
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We stayed at the El Pueblo in March and were really impressed. The room we were in was a good size and it was really, really clean.

The motel's outside appearance was inviting and welcoming.

The desk clerk was friendly and very helpful. We were truly impressed.

The breakfast was plentiful and good. We would highly recommend this motel as the place to stay in Sonoma. It was a great night's stay for the value.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PERRYTRAVELER
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stayed in a Sonoma room which was indeed more spacious and had a patio on the beautiful central garden. It seemed like the room had been fairly recently refurbished. The room was very clean, had a sitting area with two easy chairs that could recline, and a bench inside the doorway. There was freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast, along with fresh strawberries and a variety of fruit. It is located on a busy corner, however, we did not hear traffic in our room. El Pueblo Inn is a cut above Holiday Inn/Comfort Inn at about the same price.

Date of stay: February 2012