Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$139
Agoda.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
TripadvisorUS$139
Vio.com
StayForLong
All reviews quiche pool area hot tub wine country bagels sonoma market hard boiled eggs breakfast was included three nights mile motel fountain grounds patio square walkable
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2022 via mobile

Everything was great except for squeaky sheets. There are rubber / waterproof mattress pads on our bed and every movement in bed was loud. Somehow this made the bed feel hot. If I stay here again, I’d remove the pad before retiring and then it would be great. Inn is clean, lovely, quiet, with nice pool area and garden area with a fountain. Breakfast was good too.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2022

Really enjoyed our stay here. When you arrive it looks like a standard motel but the standard is much higher. Friendly staff, in particular Elizabeth and Dan, well kept grounds and a good breakfast, including locally made quiche. Rooms are good, we had a little patio area outside which was great for lunch. Walkable to Sonoma town centre and great location to visit the surrounding wineries. Also enjoyed relaxing by the pool and hot tub late afternoon.

Room tip: Room 133 has a small patio area
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed September 9, 2022 via mobile

This hotel is cute, quaint and rustic. The hotel has a motel aesthetic that I wasn't expecting, however a pleasant experience overall. I took an evening stroll around the grounds and discovered two men openly having full on sex in the hot tub. Besides that surprise, the stay went well, and I don't think I would return. I would recommend the MacArthur.

Room tip: About a mile walk into the downtown square. Skip breakfast at the hotel and walk to the Sunflower Cafe for a nice morning stroll.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Robyn W
Reviewed August 5, 2022

I was hesitant to book this inn but so glad I did. The check in easy and the employees are all so friendly!!!! The location is a 22 minute walk to downtown which is not bad. The pool is clean and nice. The courtyard is so cute and nice. Def checkout downtown Sonoma on Tuesday night for the farmers market in the summer!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2022

This place is a little hard to figure out online but is absolutely NOT your standard motel. The whole place has a lovely boutique feel to it thanks to the gardens and well maintained public areas (including a great pool). The room itself was very generous in size with very comfortable beds and was all modern and clean. Our only regret was that we did not have longer to stay here!

Room tip: Upstairs rooms with a balcony are probably better than ground floor patios
Date of stay: July 2022