We missed a connecting flight at the SF airport and had to stay at an airport hotel. Had no idea which hotel to choose but felt relieved to see the Trip Advisor sticker on the entrance door. Hmmm. It was a completely ok hotel. I'll have to say it was the longest check in I have ever experienced! It was 10 at night and I had called from the airport and made a reservation. The employee checking us in just kept clicking his computer screen forever. It would have been funny if it weren't so late! The bed was very comfortable and the room seemed ok. We didn't get a chance to sample the free breakfast as we had to be back at the airport at 6 am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient hotel of 3 Best Western "Director's Award" and 11 consecutive "Excellent Housekeeping Awards". Newly renovated rooms, restaurant, bar and meeting space. Location, location, location! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel offers all the amenities you need for business or pleasure! Restaurant, bar, business center, fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary shuttle to SFO. PLEASE NOTE that our front entrance and porte cochere are currently under renovation and our entrance is located at the rear of the hotel. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Best Western