1,093 results
All reviewsfront desksan franciscofree parkingshuttle servicerental carfitness centerroom was clean and comfortablebusiness tripother hotelseasy accesswould stay here againnice stayconvenient locationcoffee makerfisherman's wharfan early flighthgi
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This was a great price that included 2 weeks of car parking while on vacation. The pillows could have been firmer but the bed and room was very comfortable. The hotel is in a quiet location and close to the airport. The staff are friendly and they will give you a late checkout if needed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This place is in a very convenient location because it is next to the airport and it is in South San Francisco away from the heart of the City so you still get traffic but not as much as inside of the city.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to staying in one of Hiltons brand hotels, the garden inn, a property of theirs i haven’t yet stayed at. As a gold member with Hilton, I enjoy the extra perks as a member.
This hotel is a bit of a drive compared to the other airport hotels in SFO ( I stay in hotels surrounding the airport quite often for business) so transportation is key! Following the schedule on the Hilton app, I waited and waited out front in the right spot at the airport for my hotel van . Over 45 min later the van shows and barely stopped to pick us up. This is the problem with contracted vans, no personal service, in fact no service at all. Very rude driver. Bad first impression. This hotel is in the middle of no where.. no restaurants near by, except the one they have on property and it’s in the lobby and it was loud and crowded when I arrived. The lobby area is pretty and very inviting but being the only public space , it gets too crowded and it takes away the charm. The front desk was nice and they gave me a nice quiet room on the top floor. I liked the room! Clean, fridge, microwave . It was one of the highlights of my stay here. Then It was impossible to reach the front desk for a wake up call. I was immediately put on hold without even a hello. Then came breakfast in the morning. It’s a nice set up, and included for Hilton gold members. For others... pricey, over $17 with tax. My sever was very nice. But the chef.. the one who makes your cooked to order breakfast, was another story. First of all he has a “tip” jar out. Really? I’ve worked in restaurants for years before my current job and I’ve never seen this. At a Hilton breakfast buffet??He made me a average omelet and then when I didn’t put something in the jar he stated very loud.. “ thank-you for your continued support “ in a very sarcastic way. What? I ignored it. After sitting down I realized the bacon and sausage from the buffet was ice cold. ( I arrived early for breakfast, around 630 since I had an early meeting that day) maybe they didn’t heat it up enough yet? I mentioned it to my sever.. he was very nice about it and seemed nervous to tell the “ chef” but did so. I overheard the conversation and it didn’t go well. “ people are always complaining about something! There’s nothing wrong with the bacon and sausage and it’s fine the way it is! They complain when it’s too hot too! “ my server seem defeated and hung his head low and didn’t come back for a while since I’m sure he was quite embarrassed by this guy to repeat what I already heard. I continued to hear the chefs rants and raves from the open kitchen. It was ridiculous and I felt like I was dining in chef Ramsey’s restaurant which would of at least produced a decent meal. The shuttle Service ( which failed again on my 2nd trip to the hotel) and this chef and the below average breakfast ruined it for me here. I won’t be back to give this place another chance. It was way too expensive of a hotel to have all these negatives. Sorry Hilton, this one missed all the important marks for a business traveler. What happened to Hilton’s promise to get it right? I had too many wrongs here and no one seemed to want or care to get it right for me.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank elizacass
loganwolverton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear elizacass,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do hope you enjoyed your time in the Bay Area and are glad you enjoyed your room with us. I do want to apologize for the opportunities during your stay and will absolutely address your comments with both our team as well as our shuttle service. We certainly hope you'll give us another chance as we take our guests' feedback very seriously and learn to improve future experiences. Again, we thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Due to a last minute change in plans I found myself in South San Francisco without a hotel reservation. The front desk staff at the Hilton Garden Inn was very attentive and were able to accommodate me at the last minute. - Great service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed our friendly staff. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again, and we’ll strive to make your future stays worthy of five stars.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Excellent staff, shuttle service was a plus. Far enough from SFO that noise wasn't a problem. Restaurant was above average with a very good staff also. One caveat would be that the restaurant is not open for lunch, and there are minimal places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple