US$133
US$128
US$117
US$161
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$85
US$56
US$90
US$87
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

This is the worst place we have stayed in years!
To start, the people checking us in were involved in a conversation about a previous guest, and could not help us for at least 5 minutes. They did match the Internet price after making me try to book it online to get the price. When we got to the room there was a BULLET HOLE in the door! Both ice machines were broken. Bed seems ok just to sit on it. Smells not too good, but I am going to endure it because we are so tired. Really not good.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy B
econolodgestockton, Webmaster at Motel 6, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

Since my favorite hotel in Stockton was fully booked, it couldn't be helped to book this awful hotel this time. Terrible hotel! Front staffs never say even hi, just ignore when we are waiting at the front desk. Nothing about hospitality and attitude is bad. I asked if I get into the room before 3:00 but Indian woman at the front desk said no you have to come back at 3:00 then I came back at 3:15pm. However, they said I have to wait 5min more but they said nothing to be ready even after 10 mins. My son was upset and complained. The Indian guy finally gave us the key without any explanation like breakfast just said to ask us to pay deposit. Room was dim and filthy. Stupid customers were so noisy and knocked on my door mistakenly at midnight and early morning. The quality of customers were so bad. I will never stay at this hotel.Never!!!!

Room Tip: Not safe, hard to get in
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Na0hir0
econolodgestocktonca, webmaster at Motel 6, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Hello Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Hotel.
We saw your review and apologize for your experience howsoever it might have happened.We shall investigate and take corrective actions based on your observations.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Do not stay here, honestly if you find yourself stuck for a bed sleep in your car like we should of done.
All the old reviews are true and ours is similar -
Asked for a non smoking room: Room stunk of cigarettes.
Going by picture 1 the door was kicked in before we arrived.
Going by picture 2 the perpetrators from picture 1 stole the air con unit.
The room was absolutely filthy, never once hoovered.
Only 2 out of the 6 lights worked.
The noise from the neighbours was disgraceful: kids next door sounded like they had kango hammers.
I could go on but it's best try forget the experience.

Going by the clientele that were staying here I would not be surprised if they were staying long term and if the state was picking up the tab.....

Ps. Management please don't further annoy me or embarrass yourself by posting your pitiful draft of a apology. Going by the amount of terrible reviews your getting and the state of your establishment you don't care.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James S
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Dear James S,

I am terribly sorry to learn that you experienced so much difficulty during your stay. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping and maintenance issues. The fact that we've failed in this regard is very disheartening. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a chance to serve you again and will experience the improvements we have made with our service.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

This place should be condemned. It was so filthy, I slept in my close and on top of the bed.
It is by far the worst place I have ever stayed at. People up all night parting, no hot water, dirty towels, Air conditioner did not work, smoke detector kept beeping all night long.
I'm really trying to find something positive to say but there just isn't anything

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank novakain
econolodgestocktonca, webmaster at Motel 6, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

Hello Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Econo Lodge.

We saw your review and apologize for your experience howsoever it might have happened.We have engaged a professional team to check the housekeeping, cleanliness and all the amenities and to ensure the rooms are in the finest condition before a new guest is checked in.It is our earnest request to make note of the actions and reconsider your decision.

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Worse place to stay was dirty it took the 3 try before we we found a room clean enough to stay in. They took an imprint of my credit card without asking. I can't say for sure but without 3 days someone had tried to use it...please do not stay here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank bHarris21
econolodgestocktonca, Webmaster at Motel 6, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.