See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Room 212 in the back. I was honestly treated like a criminal from check in. I have a small dog i keep by my side. Shes amazing at keeping my anxiety under control in the event of an asthma attack. She is also very well behaved and potty trained etc. I dont put a vest on her because i dont advertise myself as disabled. I hv a health condition that i work with day to day that i do my best to keep under control (with the help of my chihuahua). As a single mom, i depend on her a lot concerning my asthma. The way that man embarrassed me and made me feel in front of a line of other people was so wrong. In front of my 4 year old son at that. He demanded that i show him her service papers. He then went on to tell me that i was lying and that she was not a service dog and told me i could not stay if she was with me. I then asked him to cancel my reservation since i could not stay and hdd told me I had made the reservation online and could only cancel the way i booked. It was so hot outside and my son needed to get out of the heat so i bit my tongue and put her up over at the animal boarding center. I was willing to be the better person and let it go. This is where i should hv turned around and ran. When i was finally able to get my son a place to relax, i noticed he started to get bites all over that turned to welts and started to get them myself. I was unable to call the office from my room because there was no phone so i took him downstairs and asked for another room. The guy told me that nothing was available. Instead of fighting with him, i went back and tried to figure out what had bit us. I even went and purchased bug spray. With no luck, i pulled the sheet back thinking if i spray the sheets, turn on the a/c, wrap us up, we could finally rest. OMG.. There was no doubt in my mind after seeing those nasty bugs what a bed bug was. They were all over and again, i went down to the office. This time, a different guy was there. I explained all this to him. He told me there is nothing he could do, that he could not even move me and i had to talk to the manager in the morning! I asked to check out and get my deposit and he told me no again and that i had to see the manger and have my room checked before i was able to get my deposit back. So, my 4 year old and i slept in the car even though the room was already paid for.. This gave me a clearer picture of the people they deal with. I witnessed prostitution, drug deals and bed bugs. The reason they are still in business is because they promote this lifestyle. I am still in shock. The guy at the desk working the next morning was the same guy who checked me in. I came in after 11 because i took my son to eat at about 10:30a. Since it was after 11 and they do not do late check outs, i was denied my deposit! Fed up and losing a losing battle, i busted into tears and he told me to leave as he threw my $20 deposit at me thru the little window. Is any of this even legal?

Date of stay: June 2017
3  Thank J3RK247
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

We showed up for our reservation (just someplace to sleep on the road south bound) and we're shocked - not in a good way- at this hotel. It's less a hotel, more a flophouse. The folks mingling about the grounds looked rough and ready for partying all night. We went up to the room and pulled back the bedspreads to find nothing but a bottom sheet that was filthy. My husband walked in the bathroom and said he saw brown stuff...blood or bowels, either way we don't want to know. No smoke detector, phone gave only a fast busy signal, and there was not even a tv. Walked to the front counter and promptly told them to void our card and we wouldn't stay. He did, and we left - QUICKLY! Beware if you are even remotely considering this place.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2017

There are only 2 reasons you should ever set foot in this establishment.
1) It's the zombie apocalypse, you are being chased and it's the only open door.
2) There is no #2

I booked this place on Expedia about a month in advance... because I'm cheap. I figured, how bad could it actually be. I googled it and did street view and it looked fine on the outside and the area didn't look like I would be at imminent risk of death. Boy, was I wrong. This place is a nightmare!

The reports that they don't honor reservations is true. They actually have a sign up on the glass (bulletproof I assume) at the check in that says they do not honor reservations, it's "first come first serve." I had booked a room with 2 beds and we arrived at 3:25PM on Saturday 5/20/2017. Check in time starts at 3:00PM. When I went to the window and told him I had a reservation, he asked my what type of room I wanted. I found this odd since I had a reservation and it would have clearly stated that. I answered him and said that I would like a room with 2 beds. He said those were all booked. I reminded him that I had a reservation and he told me that they don't take reservations and he pointed to his sign, hung from the bullet proof glass, that stated reservations are not honored and it is "first come first served." I really didn't know what to say at that point, so I just stared at him and possibly blinked a few times. He then barked at me about only having a single, to which I responded; but I have a reservation for a room with 2 beds that I made a month ago; to which he responded by directing my attention to another sign that said something about not complaining or they will call the police and have you removed. I sear I'm not making this up... I was floored and just stood there with my mouth open. The rest of the conversation revolved around him not caring about how I feel, how far I drove, or what I thought because they don't honor reservations.
I left and called Expedia and asked them why they are partnered with this place.
I wish I would have thought to take pictures of the signs, but I really was baffled and confused at the time.

The motel is in a terrible area. There were people all over the parking lot just hanging around by their cars. Some people "live" there. I assume others just visit regularly, on an hourly basis, if you know what I mean.

Seriously people... don't EVER, EVER stay here.
EVER!

Room tip: Don't make a reservation, just show up at 3:00PM & fight the locals for a room.
Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

This place was disgusting. The walls even had dirt on them. The non-smoking room smelled like smoke and the towels were soiled. I stay at a lot of cheap hotels, and this one was definitely not worth the savings.

Room tip: Try to not stay on the ground floor, so you don't get the smell of cigarette butts and other garbage wafting through your door all night.
Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

They have no regard or respect for anyone especially familys and a few simple requests, we booked this motel while in the middle of moving from our home to another house we were about to rent. Total of 4 weeks but on the 1st week we checked out for 2 nights to stay out of town but then came back and had high hopes given our terrible first week. They put us back in the same room, not sure why? But when we got in the room it smelt of cigarettes and beds were horribly made with the blankets laying half on the floor and noticeably dirtier than when we left& Under one bed i found my babys bottle we lost the weeks before ... Along with nasty finger nails, crusted earings and an open condom wrapper... Immediately i became sick and wanted to leave. We were told all rooms were booked and that they cant move us or do anything. Next morning a woman and kid get the room a door away and I asked her how and she said she just asked for a room with a bed...... It happen to be a suite...my husband went to the front and asked is there special pricing for suites? And they said that all suites were under construction...so as I said they have no regard or respect or even compassion for anyone and look at everyone as hookers and drugies. Some people that stay here are good people...but the employees and management are just garbage!! No wonder they sit cowardly behind bullet proof rooms. I pray the health department shuts it down. My kids along with other ones and adults had a cold the entire stay. And trash is constantly EVERYWHERE .

Date of stay: February 2017