US$117
US$60
US$55
US$182
TripAdvisor
All reviewswalls are thinrecent staychecking inconvenient locationstockton areafrigfreeway
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Broken glass in parking lot. Difficult to find. Television remote severely worn down , it would not work most important f the time. The bed was on wheels, when I sat down to sleep it rolled and unplugged the clock and lights, dangerous, twisted the plugs, turned off the clock.

The next morning ( no alarm ) the electrical plugs had been bent many, many times before meaning they were cognizant of the problem and chose not to repair it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Philip, we sincerely apologize for the maintenance issues in your suite. We have a duty to follow the processes in place to ensure each guest suite is well maintained. Additionally, we have a responsibility to place a suite in an out-of-order status as necessary when it does not meet our standards. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Hotel Management

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We got room 308 and it is horrible from a-z. The hallways smell like a mix of heavy cigarettes (the smoking floor) to people cooking body parts in their rooms. Inside this room is filthy. Can't walk on the rug it's so gross, the bathroom is filthy and falling apart, all the wood is all smashed, brown and black spots everywhere and couldn't sleep a wink, how on earth does a place like this get booked up??? This was the only room they could give us. Someone smashed a car windshield outside the hotel. VERY Disappointed in Extended stay!!!!!!!!!!! They make billions and offer this kind of dumpy stay? How on earth are they allowed to stay in business? I want to call an inspector.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager

Reviewed July 16, 2017

The rooms I rented (2) were absolutely horrible.I booked online and had both my confirmations showing they were rooms right next to each other seeing as I had 2 adults 4 children.but before we even got there I confirmed the room I originally booked on the website would fit us all because when I added the number of people staying it added money to the price but the size of the room did not change it said confirmed for 6 people in a studio with 2 queen beds.I messaged the property weeks in advance double checking it would fit us all and they did not return emails or even phone calls when the front desk girls couldn't give me a straight answer.I told them i was driving 10 hours there from Az and I did not want a problem once we got there.I didn't ever get a response as promised by any means of communication.so the day before my reservation I call 1 more time then finally someone tells me the truth and says no it is not going to fit you guys I don't know why the website even let you book it for 6 people but he did see that they even added extra fees for the number of people.he promises he fixed the situation and he booked us 2 side by side studios since my family had to then be split up because the max occcupancy was 4 to a room.so that sucked alot but I couldn't cancel because I would still be charged a I was forced to book 2nd room at a hotel already didn't want to stay at anymore then he says I will help you out with a discount for the inconvenience.he says Hes giving me back 25 percent of the charges for each room at checkout.I told him that was very nice of him and I really appreciated it.so after he booked my 2 rooms and assured me they were 100 percent side by side and even included that in my confirmation email he sent me while on the phone with him I was very relieved.however......we then started going over the ammentities.he said pool....CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST.....FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN OF UTENSILS... POTS PANS... DISHES FREE...CABLE.... Oh and a great BBQ area. HERE'S WHERE THE PROBLEMS BEGIN!!!!!! 1. Theres no continental breakfast...there was 5 granola bars and a pot of coffee in the area that's 2 feet wide by the elevator door..that's there continental breakfast..2. Not 1 single thing in either of the rooms kitchens not 1 utensil or dish. Nothing.3. TV broken.4.oh we couldn't find the BBQ area after getting everything ready and all changing to to down to the pool BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A DAMN POOL AND NEVER DID!!!!! way more problems as well

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank S5809NUdeniseg
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Denis, thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to the area. We are disappointed to learn about the challenges you experienced during check-in with your reservations. We assure you this is not normal for us, and we have worked with our staff to prevent this type of situation from happening again. Also, to mention, in order to ensure cleanliness of kitchenware upon check-in, brand standards require us to make these items available at the front desk rather than leaving them in the suites, and our team gladly delivers them to your suite, when requested. Your feedback is appreciated, and we will be sure our front desk communicates this more clearly going forward. Thanks again, we hope you will consider giving us another chance to serve you and your family better.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I was in Stockton for business. I had a nice stay. I was able to get some work done in the hotel room. It was clean and safe location. The hotel was very near the Highway. I was very close to Highway 99 to go home. It was almost in the center location, where I was able to get my meetings in a timely matter.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane for your business trip. We are delighted to read our location was perfect for your needs and that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I stayed one night and the room was clean and location really good.There are many restaurants within walking distance. Check-in was fine too.

But I could not connect to internet and when I asked for help the front desk told me to "wait an hour."

By 8:15am they had "ran out" of breakfast. The only thing left for breakfast was instant oatmeal and coffee with artificial creamer. There was no milk for the oatmeal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your candid comments. Although your overall stay was good, we apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with our complimentary Wi-Fi service and our grab-and-go breakfast. We have shared your feedback with the respective teams to make sure we don't disappoint you in the future. We truly hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.