See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Stayed one night on our way to Yosemite. Bed was comfortable, but there was a lot of noise coming from the outside, people yelling, dogs barking. Our room was close to the road and you could hear all the road traffic. Over all the room was clean, had good hot water, and water pressure.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chanel C
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We were en route from Yosemite to Sacramento, and it was very late, so I was excited to be at my bed. Desk clerk was cheerful and efficient, got right into our room, showered and fell in bed. Next morning, drank my hot coffee from the lobby looking out at the pretty pool area, and took the dog a walk down a neighboring street that looked safe in the sunny morning. Gassed up at the station in front of the hotel parking lot, and hopped right back on the freeway. Very no frills, but cheap, pet friendly, good water pressure and okay bathroom, and didn't see any bugs. I appreciate Motel 6 for when I'll just be in the room long enough to shower and sleep.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2017

I have never been let down here. You can't beat the value. Not only do u get very clean rooms, the service and hospitality alone make this place my #1. Amanda, Breanna, karmen, and the othe 2 ladies (sorry that i didnt remember their names) make me feel at home and safe. I have stayed at so called "luxury" hotels that could never compare to this motel 6. If you are looking for a place in stockton, this one wont let you down. They treat you like family. They offer coffee in the morning and registered parking. There is a clerk 24 hrs and security. I am never let down by this little place! ♡

Room Tip: All of the rooms are clean and fresh.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Great wonderful staff and manager Amanda make you feel at home ......keep up the warm feeling that made us remember all and write this review..... thank you all ... even our dog prince felt like he was at home...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

The room was clean but does not have fridge and microwave. There are peole walking around outside your room and so annoying. got a room at the ground floor but always feel like there was someone running at the second floor whole day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Stockton North, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Dear Bao, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.