“Great vegan/vegetarian food!”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

We visited twice in the past week and tried a number of dishes. The ambience is quiet and the staff are very friendly. We tried the imperial rolls and pot stickers for appetizers. Both were great! We had ordered the spicy noodle soup, vermicelli soup, 5 spice tofu, Thai fried rice and the vermicelli salad. We loved the fried rice, spicy noodle soup and vermicelli salad which is cold. The vermicelli soup and 5 spice tofu were good but not great. Top choice for vegetarians if you are around the area!

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

This vegan restaurant is exceptional with a very wide and varied menu.
We had the summer rolls with peanut dipping sauce to share, followed by vegetable curry with coconut milk and stir fried "beef" with vegetables. Dessert was pumpkin and almond cheesecake and the entire meal was fantastic.
The service was excellent and the food was just beautiful.
Everything is vegan and they use organic where available. No MSG, no GMO so it could not be better.
I only wish that there was one of these restaurants everywhere we are visiting!

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Did take out. The place was busy but they turned around the order quickly and gave me some water to drink while I waited.

Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

Wide selection of soups, salads, curries, stir fry and noodles. Large portions. My friend and I ordered the potstickers, papaya salad, and sweet potato curry, and Vietnamese coffee...all very good. The staff is very, very friendly. Definitely coming back to try more.

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Varied vegan menu with some really tasty vegan cheesecakes. I've always loved their tofu dishes - the mama claypot is my favorite.