“Fantastic Vegetarian restaurant”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Wow - truly a great alternative to all the meats, freshly prepared in tasty sauces. One dish that stands out is like a spicy beef dish, made with a wheat base product - looked just like beef but thank god it didn't taste like beef - I like my food spice and it was an incredible dish. Another one was the spicy noodle soup which came with round rice noodles and vegetables in a spicy broth - that was another tasty one; and another one - lemon grass mock chicken - you will not miss the meat at all when you go here. this place is busy at lunch. So go early and get a treat.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I was staying in the area for business and checked out this place for dinner. The waitstaff was very helpful and friendly on directing me to their favorite dishes. I will definitely come back again!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This place is horribly understaffed. The waiters run around like chickens in a typhoon -- apologies at the ready for all of the mistakes that they know are going to happen.
The manager stands around like the "dear leader", waiting for those critical errors that she can shoot someone for.
I loved the food, but I'm torn about coming back and continuing the torture of innocent wait staff.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited this place recently and were both very happy with our choices. We had non fried spring rolls, a curry soup and a vegetable vermicelli and they were all amazingly good. One word to the nice staff: the guys were really friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

We visited twice in the past week and tried a number of dishes. The ambience is quiet and the staff are very friendly. We tried the imperial rolls and pot stickers for appetizers. Both were great! We had ordered the spicy noodle soup, vermicelli soup, 5 spice tofu, Thai fried rice and the vermicelli salad. We loved the fried rice, spicy noodle soup and vermicelli salad which is cold. The vermicelli soup and 5 spice tofu were good but not great. Top choice for vegetarians if you are around the area!