Open today: 8:00 p.m. - 10:45 p.m.
Review Highlights
Comedy date night

I got a deal on Groupon for a night at Rooster T Feathers. I hadn't been here in over 10 years... read more

Reviewed June 4, 2018
Michelle H
San Jose, California
Quick and good service while laughing.

They have a decent menu for being a comedy club! We only had Popcorn and a few drinks. The... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2017
Squeekie
Santa Clara, California

All reviews item minimum fun night nice place acts headliner roosters menu opening popcorn date table audience groupon tears web alcohol waitstaff
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

I was here on a Thursday night and the place was about half empty. This is a good size venue in a nice area, with shopping and restaurants nearby. I looked at the menu online and determined I would not eat at this establishment, so we ate across the street before arriving. There is a two item minimum per person which we easily achieved with cocktails and sodas. The two opening acts were just so-so, but the headliner had me in tears laughing. There were a couple of downsides. The chairs are terrible and really hurt your butt. You have been warned. Also, there was a really loud and rude heckler in the audience. He was sitting at the table directly behind me. At any other comedy club I have been to in the United States, this man would've been ejected after his second outburst. Well apparently at this club they just allow hecklers to go on and on. I did see someone run over and say something to him at least twice, but he continued and was never removed. It was very distracting and disappointing for the rest of us. Things to keep in mind when you visit.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Jeni L
Reviewed August 15, 2017

They have a decent menu for being a comedy club!
We only had Popcorn and a few drinks. The comedians were great this day!

Will definitely go back. It was a packed evening!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Hadn't been here for 25 years...I have rediscovered the fun of comedy clubs. This is a good night out, eating somewhere else first.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I really enjoyed our stand up show we saw in this comedy club. They have a 2 item minimum, however this does not mean drinks or alcohol. That can include food or soda, which was a nice change from what I've experienced before. The waitstaff was also nice and fast to serve us.
Their opening acts were funny and engaged the crowd, and the main comedian was hilarious.
The best thing I can say about this club is that they ensure that everyone has a good show. There was one woman sitting next to my table who kept talking to the comedians, interrupting and trying to constantly talk and be on her phone. She was extremely rude. However, the wait staff constantly went over to her to tell her to stop talking and even said she'd need to leave if she didn't stop. I loved that they did this because people like that can easily ruin a show.
Highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

I liked the location and the waitstaff was very good. But, there was a very strong odor inside. It smelled like there had been a toilet back up or something. Hopefully it was an isolated thing, but if not, they should do something about it. The comedians were good though and the drinks were not too expensive.

Date of experience: June 2017