“Great venue for date night or girls/guys night out”

Rooster T Feathers Comedy Club
Reviewed September 13, 2017

This place is a gem. It's small enough that you are part of the action but big enough that you have some space. Decent nosh type of food and probably a decent drink menu (just had a beer). The comedians were awesome when we went.

Did you know...Rooster's was where the game Pong was first played/beta tested. Kind of dating myself a bit but...it's true. I think the building is a historical landmark as well. Pong is a for sure though. :-)

All reviews
"tears"
"alcohol"
"waitstaff"

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

I was here on a Thursday night and the place was about half empty. This is a good size venue in a nice area, with shopping and restaurants nearby. I looked at the menu online and determined I would not eat at this establishment, so we ate across the street before arriving. There is a two item minimum per person which we easily achieved with cocktails and sodas. The two opening acts were just so-so, but the headliner had me in tears laughing. There were a couple of downsides. The chairs are terrible and really hurt your butt. You have been warned. Also, there was a really loud and rude heckler in the audience. He was sitting at the table directly behind me. At any other comedy club I have been to in the United States, this man would've been ejected after his second outburst. Well apparently at this club they just allow hecklers to go on and on. I did see someone run over and say something to him at least twice, but he continued and was never removed. It was very distracting and disappointing for the rest of us. Things to keep in mind when you visit.

1  Thank Jeni L
Reviewed August 15, 2017

They have a decent menu for being a comedy club!
We only had Popcorn and a few drinks. The comedians were great this day!

Will definitely go back. It was a packed evening!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Hadn't been here for 25 years...I have rediscovered the fun of comedy clubs. This is a good night out, eating somewhere else first.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I really enjoyed our stand up show we saw in this comedy club. They have a 2 item minimum, however this does not mean drinks or alcohol. That can include food or soda, which was a nice change from what I've experienced before. The waitstaff was also nice and fast to serve us.
Their opening acts were funny and engaged the crowd, and the main comedian was hilarious.
The best thing I can say about this club is that they ensure that everyone has a good show. There was one woman sitting next to my table who kept talking to the comedians, interrupting and trying to constantly talk and be on her phone. She was extremely rude. However, the wait staff constantly went over to her to tell her to stop talking and even said she'd need to leave if she didn't stop. I loved that they did this because people like that can easily ruin a show.
Highly recommend this place.