1,296 results
All reviews pool area silicon valley kimchi hot tub oatmeal boutique hotel rice front desk staff fresh fruit sausage free breakfast business trip breakfast room no elevator nice breakfast san jose rooms are clean
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is a clean, well appointed small hotel which is covienantly located in Sunnyvale ,CA near both Highway 101 and 280. Both of these roadways are major transportation arteries in CA. The hotel is located in a mixed environment of residential and small businesses including several family restaurants. The hot breakfast varies daily . It is varied ,filling , and free from 6-10:00 AM each day. They take discounts such as AARP and AAA Auto. I suggested to them to provide two bottles of water per room per day as a guest perk. Otherwise, you ‘ll pay $3.00 per 12 ounce bottle. A liquor is nearby. Coffee is available in each room. Coffee, tea , and hot water is available in the office all day and night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristen E, Asst. Front Office Manager at Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Thank you r0berts589 for such an awesome review of our hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast as well as our convenient location. We look forward to seeing you again and hope to earn that 5th star!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Probably the best hotel we stopped at during a tour of the Bay Area. Nice room clean and comfortable. Lovely pool area. Breakfast and the dining area was perfect. Staff at reception were helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. Couldn’t fault the place.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank ronnyb54
Kristen E, Asst. Front Office Manager at Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Top class, I like that! Thank you Ronnyb54 for the very nice review and glad you had a nice experience. Take care and have an amazing day!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

From the moment we walked in the staff was friendly and accommodating. Everything was excellent! The room was newly renovated and clean. A great surprise little gift for our dog that we were travelling with. Everything was wonderful!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi wendylnewport, we're thrilled that you and your pup enjoyed your stay with us. The Wild Palms is full of dog lovers and thoroughly enjoy when guests like yourself bring in their fur babies. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

The colorful mid-century modern decor throughout the hotel immediately transports you to Palm Springs at it's best. The staff was incredibly pleasant and helpful. With modern-day amenities like the ability to communicate with the staff via text and towels that are softer than most Vegas hotels, The Wild Palms has perfected the art of Hospitality. I loved that we could crack the window open to have some ambient noise come in and at the same time, the heater worked very well, so that we did not get cold or have it running all night. Just a perfect balance. The staff was just amazing. I hadn't realized that the Mystery House required paper tickets, so mine were still on my phone. I sent a text to the front desk and they offered to let me email the tickets down and they would print them free of charge. Further, it was in the low 40's that night, so they were kind enough to hold my tickets at the desk until I came down for them in the morning. They were all so helpful and pleasant. If I'm ever in San Jose again, I'm definitely staying here.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Lisa J, Front Office Manager at Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

dezmey10,
Thank you for the great detailed review of your stay and the 5 star rating. We are glad to see that you were well taken care and your stay exceeded your expectations.
The Wild Palms is in a great location to the local attractions.

We do look forward to your future stays with us.
Cheers!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Loved the decorations. Loved the complimentary candy. Breakfast was impressive. I really enjoyed my experience for the night I was there. The room was great. I loved the beds, pillows, and bedding; I slept extremely comfortably.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lisa J, Front Office Manager at Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

roy s .
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. We strive to give all of our guests a five star experience. We do hope to see you again as a guest here at the Wild Palms