“Great Vegetarian options ”
Review of Dishdash

Dishdash
Ranked #1 of 403 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2015 via mobile

I liked the food here very much . It's serves Middle eastern food . I have been to this place before too . They have a good choice of red and white wines . I had ordered the Tabsi Falafel and hummus on the side for the breads they give .

The quantity was very huge for my Indian palette but taste wise was awesome . Also had a mango lassi which was a dessert in itself but was tasty .

I like the ambience and service of the place . Would recommend this place highly if you are a veggie like me . They do have other stuff on the menu which my friends liked which where non veg items like shawarma , kibbeh , kebabs and biryani (spelled Beriani in the menu).

Reviewed April 7, 2015

Great food at fair price but the waiting time is a little too long. If you don't mind waiting for a bit, this place is perfect.

Reviewed April 5, 2015

This is one great place for a team outing! I loved the food and the ambience. The service is fast and very efficient.

Reviewed April 1, 2015

It's pretty remarkable when you look at all the restaurants on Murphy Ave. at lunch time. All have tables open except for Dish Dash. When I have opportunity I also order out for Dish Dash for company lunches. I've never visited for dinner but would guess that it's the best show in town. If you're dining in Sunnyvale, this is the place.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

The food was fantastic and so what the atmosphere. I really enjoyed checking out this place with my aunt who is a huge fan. The food was great fresh and a nice portion . I will be back for sure to try a few other items on the menu.