“Love the food at Dishdash”
Review of Dishdash

Dishdash
Ranked #1 of 382 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We've been to Dishdash before and loved it. I think it was even better this time.
We were a group of 7, including 3 children. We were seated at a large table in a room where there were other children and that was perfect. The wait staff are excellent and accommodating, very willing to make changes to the dishes for you.
Food is very plentiful---we took lots home. We started with an appetizer sampler---everything excellent and then had entrees. I had a spinach entree--delicious, as was the cauliflower entree--both wonderful vegetarian dishes. My husband had his favorite lamb shank and ate every bite. Everyone, including the children were happy with the food. Next time in Sunnyvale we certainly will return.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This is such an awesome place in general. The decor, the location, the service...all fabulous. The food is absolutely delectable! We stopped for lunch and I had the Tabsi, and my co-worker had the salmon tabsi. We both ate every morsel. I will return every time I'm in the area, and highly recommend!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I love love love the food here. They have a lot of choices and I have tried variety of dishes. Great place to go with friends but the make up of the restaurant makes it extremely noisy so conversation is not really possible.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food is delicious, the owner and staff are extremely courteous and friendly. Every dish you order is very fresh, of high quality and scrumptious. The place is very crowded, so expect a wait, but definitely worth it. I go to this place at least once a week.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent local restaurant tucked in a busy pedestrian area that is used for events and activities so expect it to be crowded.
Enjoy the menu for all the variations and good vegan and vegetarian options. Ask for specials that are not listed but available. The lamb shank was exceptional
Service was good
Seating is a little tight but not unusual for the area