“Award-winning Fish and Chips.”
Review of Bay Fish & Chips

Bay Fish & Chips
Ranked #100 of 424 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Reviewed November 2, 2016

This restaurant serves only Pacific Cod and it's delicious. A two-piece serving and an order of fries sated this glutton's appetite, so you should leave quite satisfied.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

The food is very good. Fish tastes fresh and servings are ample. You order at the counter and get it when it is ready. Reasonable prices and casual dining and seating. The place is decorated with interesting items.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Hot Summer Day wanted a quick and tasty easy dinner. Stopped by and had just that. It was a filling and yummy fish and chips meal and we also tried the prawns too (which were a good size). If your looking for a good value meal of fish and chips ...give it a try

Reviewed March 27, 2016

Love this place. Started using it during Lent to keep with fish Friday's and we have found a little gold mine stuck in the corner of a strip mall. Batter has a spice that I can't quite put my taste buds to guest, but it makes it even more tastier. Always fresh and pricing fits.

Reviewed October 23, 2015

This place came highly recommended by our friends who are long-time Sunnyvale residents, so we tried it tonight. I'm a big fish and chips fan, so any place with those words in the name will get my attention. The place is not that easy to find, only a small sign on the street mixed in with others, and they are tucked in the far back corner of this strip mall. We finally found them, got inside, and ordered. Drinks and food both were delivered faster than I expected. And what I got was a nice (but not outstanding) fish and chips. The "chips" are your average wholesale food distributor fries. Ick. One of my pieces of fish was very good, the other had apparently been kicking around in the bottom of the freezer for awhile as the fish-flesh was tough. And the batter was a bit too thick. But I would come back here to try other dishes, because I LOVE mom-and-pop operations!

1  Thank Tres W